BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/1/2006 3:17:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Badass. That is the fighting style I want to learn.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:24:38 PM EDT
[#2]
No way in hell even he could take a full power shot from Squatdog.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:24:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Chuck Liddell would trash that dude in a heartbeat. He is definately a big mo-fo though! He sure was fighting little guys too. The way he was pile driving the one guy I thought he was trying to kill him. That's phunked up!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#4]
wow, now if he could just learn how to throw a punch he might actually get somewhere.  Other than using his weight to push people down and pin them in place while he hits them like a girl he has no other skills.  I still wouldn't want to get his with his girl punches though.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Chuck Liddell would trash that dude in a heartbeat. He is definately a big mo-fo though! He sure was fighting little guys too. The way he was pile driving the one guy I thought he was trying to kill him. That's phunked up!

yep Chuck would give him a reality check.........
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:27:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
wow, now if he could just learn how to throw a punch he might actually get somewhere.  Other than using his weight to push people down and pin them in place while he hits them like a girl he has no other skills.  I still wouldn't want to get his with his girl punches though.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#7]
There was another video of him posted here a while ago where he got a good punch laid on him by a small white guy(russian I think).  That big black guy went down and started crying like a little bitch.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder how fast he can run
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#9]
He has too much muscle mass.... I go along with the theory of "Speed kills".
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I saw  him get knocked out in some other video by a little guy who kept kicking him in his left knee.  Finally he broke down and the little guy punched him square in the chin and dropped him.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#11]
or if he can scratch his ear
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Bob Sapp played some pro football for a few years then gave it up to do full contact karate style fighting.  He's a big celebrity in Japan.  Sapp was in the remake of The Longest Yard, and there were others in that film who made him look small.  From my hometown of Colorado Springs.  One big SOB.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Like others have said, it only seems that he has his size. He was knocking little guys down and hitting them. I didnt see anyone in that video that was his size.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:38:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Bob Sapp played some pro football for a few years then gave it up to do full contact karate style fighting.  He's a big celebrity in Japan.  Sapp was in the remake of The Longest Yard, and there were others in that film who made him look small.  From my hometown of Colorado Springs.  One big SOB.

"He Brokeded my nose!!"
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Hard to believe.  He doesn't display even the most basic fighting skills.  But he is a big Mo-Fo!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:43:47 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd love to see Bob Sapp put up against that HUGE black dude in the internet ghetto back yard internet fight videos (who might possibly knocked the eye out of that other guy based upon the freeze frame glory presented) and see what happens.

Mr. Kimo almost took Sapp in the David vs. Goliath match.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#17]
He was a very good college football player. He played guard at Washington. His pro career was short because he didn't have pro level ability. However, he was the most flexible lineman for the Chicago Bears when he was there.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'd love to see Bob Sapp put up against that HUGE black dude in the internet ghetto back yard internet fight videos (who might possibly knocked the eye out of that other guy based upon the freeze frame glory presented) and see what happens.

Mr. Kimo almost took Sapp in the David vs. Goliath match.

so did they fight? Im confused because I thought that the Ghetto guy was kimo????
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#19]
i believe he is warren sapps brother.  

he is big and strong but has very minimal fighting skills.  he got beat by mirko cro cop in under 30 seconds, and almost lost to ernesto hoost.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:52:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Let me guess.  Is this the famous Kimbo Slice?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#21]
If you want to se the most Badassed MMA fighters out today, look for Fedor or Crocop, they are sick!

Crocop put an asswhoopin on Sapp.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:54:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Dam bigin.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Naaaw....

here's a big dude.

www.bigroncoleman.com/media/OLYMPIA05/STAGE/08.jpg

or

www.jaycutler.com/index.html

Big foot shaved!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:59:37 PM EDT
[#25]
His eye orbital was broken by a 220# white guy named Mirko....let's see where that video is....

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-bobsappvscrocop.html
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Naaaw....

here's a big dude.

www.bigroncoleman.com/media/OLYMPIA05/STAGE/08.jpg

or

www.jaycutler.com/index.html

haha the only bad thing about fighting those guys is if they got ahold of you. They would just rip your arms off.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#28]
How'd you like his dance at the end?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#29]
media.putfile.com/Cro-Cop-vs-Bob-Sapp

I think this is the video somebody was looking for earlier. Fuck yeah. Sapp knew he was in for it before the fight even started. Cro cop knew he had it too. Crocop just looked annoyed before the fight, Sapp was trying to look mean and scary. I like how it took sapp like 2 seconds to realize what just happened and fall down.....
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#30]
He'd have about one time to drop me on my head like that and I'd make the world's largest transvestite out of his ass!!  Sissy assed bastid.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:52:36 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
He'd have about one time to drop me on my head like that and I'd make the world's largest transvestite out of his ass!!  Sissy assed bastid.

did you watch the video of cro cop making him cry like a bitch

Theres a link in my post above yours
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#32]
He has 100lbs on almost everyone of the guys he was fighting.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Funny seeing a big dude like that get flowers...

The guy near the 3 min mark, after the ref waived the fight off kept going...and kept getting his butt kicked...lol...

I love the armchairs here in this thread.....

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#34]
He went down from a poke in the eye!!!  I'd whack him on top of his head kinda like Mo does.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:20:59 PM EDT
[#35]
All I can think of is when UFC first came out.  there was a guy that size against a much smaller person. little guy caught him right in the forehead first shot with a straight overhand with the back of his hand opposite the thumb side . that big guys arms dropped to his sides and down he went. best shot I think I ever saw in a paid fight.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
All I can think of is when UFC first came out.  there was a guy that size against a much smaller person. little guy caught him right in the forehead first shot with a straight overhand with the back of his hand opposite the thumb side . that big guys arms dropped to his sides and down he went. best shot I think I ever saw in a paid fight.

yeah, he broke his hand too.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:37:03 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't know that, worked like a charm though LOL

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Lots of Steroids in that guy.   Nothing my .223 couldn't take care of  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Yeah I think that was UFC #2 or #3  It was one of the first ones that's for sure.  I guess people still talk about it

Quoted:
Let me guess.  Is this the famous Kimbo Slice?

:)  Get yo Kimbo Slice on bitches.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't know that, worked like a charm though LOL

Keith Hackney
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I saw  him get knocked out in some other video by a little guy who kept kicking him in his left knee.  Finally he broke down and the little guy punched him square in the chin and dropped him.

See if you can find the link, i'd like to see that.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#43]
yes, kieth hackney.  he hit the guy with a ridge hand, a giant black sumo dude weighing in at 700#'s or something insane like that.  

he punched him right after he fell a few times and broke his hand.  

the one in UFC 1 was kevin something.....fighting another sumo guy, he put the guy on the ground with a few hits, then punched him in the head and kicked him in the face, breaking both his hand and foot.

i think the giant described earlier who was beaten by getting repeatedly kicked in the leg was marco ruas vs paul varlans.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#44]
I just saw him in a movie!

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#45]
at 3 min and 22 seconds into the vidoe the ref kicks him in the nuts to get him off the other guy
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#46]
He's pretty freaking massive but his record hasn't been anything special, beaten by Fujita and Nogeira, plus some other losses in smaller circuits IIRC.

www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=4416
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#47]
I pick him for my team!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#48]
I saw him beat the hell out of several good fighters(UFC)in the final match he was winning very handly till the oponent rolled under him and put pressure on his arm in such a manner that he tapped out!!!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#49]
He could still kick most of your asses.  Mine included!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
He could still kick most of your asses.  Mine included!

Yep!

Not me in my 20's , I'd beat his ass so fast he would have thought he was fighting two guys.
Now?
He'd whip my ass, LOL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top