Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 8:58:46 AM EDT
claytoncramer.com/gundefenseblog/blogger.html

A woman fires at an intruder in her home. A half a mile away, a teenager dies from a gun shot. Police now say the dead teenager was the intruder. The young man was 19 year old Kahlief Tye who was out on bond, awaiting trial for another aggravated robbery just a few blocks away. ...

As soon as Crankfield told her that her son asked him to call his mother, she started to cry. Kahleif is her second son killed by gunfire. 2 years ago, Kahlief's 19 year old brother, A Mifflin student, was shot to death in a house in Huntington, West Virginia. Tye was taken to the hospital where he died. His bloodstained jacket was still lying on Mr. Crankfield's floor. The homeowner who fired the gun was brought there and identified it as the intruder's.

Damn! Talk about lousy parenting!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:07:31 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a huge article in today's paper about all the people in the city who were shot during '05.

Nowhere in the entire spread is there any speculation as to how many of them really deserved it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:33:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Title should read "Woman had two sons, one a deceased thief and the other one she shot herself."  Or something like that.  The current title tries too much to win sympathy.
ETA: I guess she should have raised her kids better.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#3]
It sucks for any woman to lose her kids.  However, the boys were killed during the commission of their respective crimes. They brought it on themselves.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:54:40 AM EDT
[#4]
well since she couldn't properly raise them
i suppose she did us a favor
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Fixed it...

Woman Loses Two Sons Criminals to Gunfire!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't they teach English in school anymore?  That is the worst writing I've seen this year!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:00:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It sucks for any woman to lose her kids.  However, the boys were killed during the commission of their respective crimes. They brought it on themselves.

Chris

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Portsmouth, New Hampshire

From Manchester’s TheWMURchannel.com of December 29, 2005
Store Clerk Says He'll Continue To Carry Gun

Clerk Fired From Previous Job After Pulling Gun On Thief

A store clerk fired for bringing a gun to work has a new job at another store.

Bruce Soiett said that he always brings his .45-caliber handgun to work. He used to work at a Cumberland Farms in Greenland, and on Dec. 7, the store was robbed at gunpoint. When the thief ran, Soiett followed him.

"I yelled at him to stop, and he turned with the gun," Soiett said. "I fired two quick shots because I thought he was going to shoot at me."

No one was hit, and the robber was never caught. Soiett lost his job because Cumberland Farms has a no-weapon policy. The owner of the Exit 3 Travel Stop in Portsmouth was happy to hire him.

"We feel more comfortable having people who can stand up for themselves," store owner Bharat Batel said.

jrzy applauds loudly the exit three travel stop owner

Greenland Police Chief Mike Maloney said that while Soiett has every right to pack heat at work, he has some concerns.
"The clerk might get killed over $200," Maloney said. "I find, in my opinion, it's just best to let us do our jobs."

jrzy shakes head at jerk off police chief who was not there doing his job, his job would have been to find the clerks killer had he not been armed.
besides chiefy didn't the supreme court rule you have no obligation to protect us poor citizens?

Soiett said that as long as he has a job at a convenience store, his gun will be loaded, just in case.

"If you come in and rob from me, you may get more than your money," he said.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:35:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Chris

+1

No tears here.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#10]
If that slutty hag would have used birth control or got abortions, somebody would not have had to spend $450,000 dollars per year per criminal brother replacing the property,repairing the damage, investigating and prosecuting the crimes this family of sewer scum inflicted on society.  Killing these two scumbags is almost a public service.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#11]
But they were such GOOD boys they would never....

It Bush's fault

If society had been....
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#12]

2 years ago, Kahlief's 19 year old brother, A Mifflin student, was shot to death in a house in Huntington, West Virginia.

Me thinks they're missing some important info here, like "was shot while commiting a home invasion burglary in Huntingt......"

Sucks for the mom - that's one real big price to pay for not teaching your kids right from wrong.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#13]
I feel real bad about the loss of two such fine upstanding pillars of our society ASS's.  

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Title should read "Woman had two sons, one a deceased thief and the other one she shot herself."  Or something like that.  The current title tries too much to win sympathy.
ETA: I guess she should have raised her kids better.

Um, she didn't shoot her son.  Don't get me wrong, they're both dead idiots.  But some of us should work on reading comprehension!  

From Columbus’ 10TV.com of December 30, 2005
Intruder Shot to Death

A woman fires at an intruder in her home. A half a mile away, a teenager dies from a gun shot. Police now say the dead teenager was the intruder.

The young man was 19 year old Kahlief Tye who was out on bond, awaiting trial for another aggravated robbery just a few blocks away.

This time, Tye broke into a home and found a woman with a gun.

The intruders simply broke the glass on the side door of this Perdue Avenue home and let themselves in. When they confronted the woman living there, she shot at Kahlief Tye.

They fled through back yards and Tye made it about three fourths of a mile to an apartment building owned by Clinton Crankfield Junior.

Tye was still able to talk, and he asked Crankfield to call his mother. But when Crankfield saw all the blood, he called 911 instead.

Kahlief Tye lived right around the corner with his mother and after he died she went to see Clinton Crankfield.

As soon as Crankfield told her that her son asked him to call his mother, she started to cry. Kahleif is her second son killed by gunfire. 2 years ago, Kahlief's 19 year old brother, A Mifflin student, was shot to death in a house in Huntington, West Virginia.

Tye was taken to the hospital where he died. His bloodstained jacket was still lying on Mr. Crankfield's floor. The homeowner who fired the gun was brought there and identified it as the intruder's.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Good....

More Oxygen for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Everyone in this situation deserved everything they got.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:08:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck her and her hoodlum kids.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
well since she couldn't properly raise them
i suppose she did us a favor

Yeah, Thanks!

-HS
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

......................................... Greenland Police Chief Mike Maloney said that while Soiett has every right to pack heat at work, he has some concerns.
"The clerk might get killed over $200," Maloney said. "I find, in my opinion, it's just best to let us do our jobs."

And the clerk MIGHT get whacked execution style by the BG. Maloney might be doing his job, but the courts are doing theirs- turning them loose to stirke again.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:17:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Who wrote that article, a syphillitic donkey?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:18:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Next!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#22]
The news media chose to refer to this as a terrible tragedy that this woman lost her two sons to gunfire.  As if to say, if only there were no guns, her sons would be alive today.

What sucks is that they did not report this as two homeowners who used guns to protect themselves from criminals who invaded their homes.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The news media chose to refer to this as a terrible tragedy that this woman lost her two sons to gunfire.  As if to say, if only there were no guns, her sons would be alive today.

What sucks is that they did not report this as two homeowners who used guns to protect themselves from criminals who invaded their homes.

Gotta make em appear like innocent victims
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:18:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Years ago I was working for a large manufacturer.  One day a group of ladies came around asking for donations for one of the women on the assembly line whose teenage son had died.  They were all crying and sobbing about how what a tragedy it was and this 16 year old kid had his whole life ahead of him, etc.  I had no cash, but promised to give them something tomorrow.  My boss kicked in $20.

The next day someone brought in a newspaper article about the kid's death.  It seems he was a vicious gang-banger responsible for an untold number of crimes in the community.  His last crime involved yet another in a long series of home invasions, except this time Mr. Homeowner met this little asshole in the hallway with a 12ga. and BLAM!!!

My boss set down the newspaper, walked over to the collection ladies and demanded his $20 back.  We all cheered.  The collection ladies never spoke to us again for as long as I worked there.

Sometimes it's actually a good thing when "children" die from gunfire.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:49:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Good for her in defendiing her home.  More armed homeowners = less living Burglars/Home invaders
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:56:21 AM EDT
[#26]

Um, she didn't shoot her son. Don't get me wrong, they're both dead idiots. But some of us should work on reading comprehension!

Or maybe I should have followed the link to read the whole aticle and not the 15 second version quoted here!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:11:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Um, she didn't shoot her son. Don't get me wrong, they're both dead idiots. But some of us should work on reading comprehension!

Or maybe I should have followed the link to read the whole aticle and not the 15 second version quoted here!

You didn't copy over my "" !          
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:25:47 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted: No one was hit, and the robber was never caught. Soiett lost his job because Cumberland Farms has a no-weapon policy. The owner of the Exit 3 Travel Stop in Portsmouth was happy to hire him. "We feel more comfortable having people who can stand up for themselves," store owner Bharat Batel said.

jrzy applauds loudly the exit three travel stop owner

Yep, way to go Bharat Batel! Now that's a good boss. He doesn't let his employees put their lives on the line working for him. He's letting the clerks carry protection.

I don't know about you guys. But when the world seems like it's falling apart, I read claytoncramer.com/gundefenseblog/blogger.html to get the good news.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:39:26 AM EDT
[#29]

Witness to police regarding potential robber in Texas:

All I know is that he came in here alive weighing 150 pounds and left here dead weighing 175.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top