Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 10:45:10 PM EDT
What the fuck? I've got two problems right now that make me want to start killing and maiming anything capable of smiling. Right now, there's one in particular that I need to get off my chest.

My ISP. You fuckers KNOW you're the only broadband provider in the area, and seem to take great pride in fucking me in the ass, knowing full GOD DAMN WELL I have no other alternative. Listen assholes, my SHIT DOESN'T WORK! Do you fucking hear me? IT DOESN'T WORK. I pay you cocksuckers $80/mo for 1M/256k. At least have the common decency to offer me HALF THAT, you pieces of cum-guzzling shit. When I tell you it's down, I'm not fucking kidding. It's down. When I tell you it's slow, I God damn mean it. It's slow. I'm not one of your worthless fuckwad residential asswipe morons bitching that grandma's pictures don't work. When I tell you there's 80% packet loss, I know what the fuck I'm talking about, and I'm two seconds away from pistol whipping the next motherfucker who says "reboot your router". You tell me that one more time, and I'll beat your fucking brains in.

When you tell me you'll call back, CALL BACK!!! I hate you with every fiber in my twitching body. If I don't call people back, I get fired. Since I can't fire you, how about I rip your dick off, shove it up your ass, whistle Dixie and fuck your sister? How's that, Skippy? Don't like that idea? Then DON'T LIE TO ME when you tell me your working on it. DO NOT LIE TO ME when you tell me you will call back. It's been 7 days. SEVEN MOTHERFUCKING GOD DAMN DAYS! What the hell is wrong with you people? I call you, and you say "We're working on it and we promise to call you back". I call later in the day and I hear the same thing. I talk to dried-up withering cunt for a supervisor the next day and she promises to look into it. Either way she says I'll get a call back. I hear nothing. I've called you fat fucks twice a day for SEVEN DAYS. What the hell is wrong with you? What's your problem? You have got to be some of the most incompetent shitstains I've ever laid eyes on.

Fuck you. I'm having AT&T provision a T1. How do do you like that, bitches? Kiss my ass. Your equipment? Gone. I'm going to take it out back and blow it to hell. I hope you die. That's right, I hope you all God damn die.

Ahhhhh.....Thanks ARFCOM, I feel better now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Only a 6.  You can do better.

And what's the other thing that pisses you off??
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#3]
[DrPhil]"You think thats the problem? In reality the problem, Is Yooooooooooooooooooou"[/DrPhil]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
That is the best rant i have ever read, we this guy says rant he means it! I know hwta you mean about ISPs, i go through this shit all the time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
At least you live in an area that offers broadband.

What kind of rates can you get on a full T where your at? Last time I checked into it here it was $250 monthly for a 768K frac, and that was providing my own equipment past the Dmarc.

It's 802.11 wireless (6 miles to their tower). It CAN work nicely, but they won't work with me. I think they'd rather I just went away. Not a bad idea.

Full T1 (port and loop costs included) is $500/mo, and that includes equipment. I will need to sign a year contract, and pay 3 months in advance (since it's a residential install...those make them queasy). I'm still shopping around.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Only a 6.  You can do better.

And what's the other thing that pisses you off??

It's a credit report problem (I'm disputing a collection that doesn't belong to me). I need to craft a nice post about that one (not a rant), so that I can get some serious suggestions.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:57:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I do part time work for a start-up Wireless ISP.  In exchange I get 5.4m up and down.  It occasionally goes down for me because it's a start up, and we're having some equipment bugs, but I can call up the owner of the company and know that he either knows about it and is already taking care of it, or doesn't know but will take care of it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:08:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What the fuck? I've got two problems right now that make me want to start killing and maiming anything capable of smiling. Right now, there's one in particular that I need to get off my chest.

My ISP. You fuckers KNOW you're the only broadband provider in the area, and seem to take great pride in fucking me in the ass, knowing full GOD DAMN WELL I have no other alternative. Listen assholes, my SHIT DOESN'T WORK! Do you fucking hear me? IT DOESN'T WORK. I pay you cocksuckers $80/mo for 1M/256k. At least have the common decency to offer me HALF THAT, you pieces of cum-guzzling shit. When I tell you it's down, I'm not fucking kidding. It's down. When I tell you it's slow, I God damn mean it. It's slow. I'm not one of your worthless fuckwad residential asswipe morons bitching that grandma's pictures don't work. When I tell you there's 80% packet loss, I know what the fuck I'm talking about, and I'm two seconds away from pistol whipping the next motherfucker who says "reboot your router". You tell me that one more time, and I'll beat your fucking brains in.

When you tell me you'll call back, CALL BACK!!! I hate you with every fiber in my twitching body. If I don't call people back, I get fired. Since I can't fire you, how about I rip your dick off, shove it up your ass, whistle Dixie and fuck your sister? How's that, Skippy? Don't like that idea? Then DON'T LIE TO ME when you tell me your working on it. DO NOT LIE TO ME when you tell me you will call back. It's been 7 days. SEVEN MOTHERFUCKING GOD DAMN DAYS! What the hell is wrong with you people? I call you, and you say "We're working on it and we promise to call you back". I call later in the day and I hear the same thing. I talk to dried-up withering cunt for a supervisor the next day and she promises to look into it. Either way she says I'll get a call back. I hear nothing. I've called you fat fucks twice a day for SEVEN DAYS. What the hell is wrong with you? What's your problem? You have got to be some of the most incompetent shitstains I've ever laid eyes on.

Fuck you. I'm having AT&T provision a T1. How do do you like that, bitches? Kiss my ass. Your equipment? Gone. I'm going to take it out back and blow it to hell. I hope you die. That's right, I hope you all God damn die.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Is this why you havent updated that map showing where all the ARFCOM members live?

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:14:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Is this why you havent updated that map showing where all the ARFCOM members live?

I'd like to think so, but it's more laziness than anything. I'm still on vacation, so I guess I could update it now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:14:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

When you tell me you'll call back, CALL BACK!!! I hate you with every fiber in my twitching body. If I don't call people back, I get fired. Since I can't fire you, how about I rip your dick off, shove it up your ass, whistle Dixie and fuck your sister? How's that, Skippy? Pretty painful sounding. Not really my kind of thing.Don't like that idea? Then DON'T LIE TO ME when you tell me your working on it. DO NOT LIE TO ME when you tell me you will call back. It's been 7 days. SEVEN MOTHERFUCKING GOD DAMN DAYS! What the hell is wrong with you people? I call you, and you say "We're working on it and we promise to call you back". I call later in the day and I hear the same thing. I talk to dried-up withering cunt for a supervisor the next day and she promises to look into it. Either way she says I'll get a call back. I hear nothing. I've called you fat fucks twice a day for SEVEN DAYS. What the hell is wrong with you? What's your problem? You have got to be some of the most incompetent shitstains I've ever laid eyes on.

I hope your internet gets better. T1 would be pretty cool.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:14:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

xs61.xs.to/pics/05526/xanax.gif

Will that cure my packet loss as well?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:23:47 PM EDT
[#14]
$80 a month for 1/256?

Wow, I don't feel so bad about paying $45 a month for 3/512.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:45:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:54:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Did you try robooting your router?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:56:27 AM EDT
[#17]
So, you didn't even try rebooting your router?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#18]
T1's are so 1998 man.   Anything less than a DS3 is just amateur.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#19]
To make it a true rant you have to include "Douchebag" at least three times,
Now tell us how you really feel.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:35:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Tell us how you really feel
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:40:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Well that came across Lima-Charlie. Guess it's working fine now, Skippy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top