Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 3:50:56 PM EDT
anybody get one recently? opinions? i played a demo at an electronics store, it was one of the WWII games. awesome. they are too pricey but i am definitely wanting one.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:57:59 PM EDT
[#1]
expensive, not many games

and

glitches
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:03:11 PM EDT
[#2]
a friend of mine has one and I played it for the first time yesterday. It is fucking rediculous. It was the WW2 game, Medal of Honor 2 or something like that. Lots of fun, the gameplay and graphics are amazing.

That said, I am still waiting on PS3 to decide which one I need to get (first at least)
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:03:46 PM EDT
[#3]
waiting on the PS3 myself
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Its Call Of Duty 2

You would be better off spending your money on a good computer.

And playing it on that.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Its Call Of Duty 2

You would be better off spending your money on a good computer.

And playing it on that.

i have never really liked playing games on the comp. prefer my t.v. when is the PS3 due out? any rumors of the price? specs? guess i need to be less lazy and do a little research.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top