Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 1:57:32 PM EDT
My 11 year old, got several of these electronic balls called "20 Questions". It can guess anything you can think of it says. Well, it knows and will tell children about a"puss, dik, joint,herion,etc." Seemed like a interesting cool toy, until I got to asking it questions that I thought a dirty mind might ask.

If your child has one,check it out, think of something weird and then play it. Then decide if it is okay for a 11 year old, just wondering if I am being over protective.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#1]
More info for us with out them..
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a website that does that.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:01:08 PM EDT
[#3]
If your kids are already thinking those dirty things, the ball is just telling them something they already know.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking of Chewbaca.  It came up with Yeti.  Pretty close.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If your kids are already thinking those dirty things, the ball is just telling them something they already know.

True, but somebody programmed, knowing it was a childs toy.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I tried to get it to tell me breasts.

No luck.

Blowjob.

I think I got "Apple Macintosh"

I went for "Penis" and it came up with "muscle" which isnt bad but no cigar.

I went for sex, and it came up with kiss.

It G-Rated boring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top