Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 2:42:49 AM EDT
According to Detroit Channel 4 (NBC), Nafisha Ula, leader of the Coca-Coalition has gotten all Coke Producte BANNED from campus due to the Human Rights Violations and the millions of people killed by Coca Cola in South America and the decimation of the water in India.

Could not find a link on their website clickondetroit.com,

Here's a link at U of M.

No Expert
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:51:05 AM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:15:21 AM EDT
[#2]
The Leftists are boycotting Coca-Cola for the same reason the Muslim world has and created its own brands of soft drinks like Mecca Cola.  Coke is an iconic American product.   They hate America , what it stands for, and what it does.  Therefore, they want to disassociate themselves of any taint of America.  That's hard for college students in Michigan to do, so they make up some BS about the supposed crimes of the Coca-Cola Company and ban it that way.  Leftist students often agitate that their schools' endowments are divested from Israel, again, they seem to have a lot in common with political Islam.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:28:54 AM EDT
[#3]
They're banning the sweet taste of American capitalism. I had a Spanish teacher who came to the USA and one of the first American words she knew was Coca-Cola.

Our enemies are correct that they should fear Coca-Colonization. But they can't stop it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:56:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
the millions of people killed by Coca Cola in South America

Okay, this story I gotta hear.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:00:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I read about this...  classic crap.  

More like the local government is doing anything it can to keep coke happy.  

But c'est la captialism.

stickers on every coke machine at AU suprise suprise.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:18:06 AM EDT
[#6]
More Coke for me!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Find where the hippy bitch lives and douse her room in Coca-Cola.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:20:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:27:40 AM EDT
[#9]
That's funny... some people get kidnapped in Columbia, which, IIRC, is rife with kidnappings and ransoms, and when it's a Coca Cola employee's family member, it's the company that did it, not some punks that want to make money by ransoming the person... geeze...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top