Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:03:33 PM EDT
I chose to unlock my first kit at a later time, instead of the moment the menu appeared. Now I can't find the option to unlock a kit.  Could someone tell me where to unlock my kit?

Oh, and should I go with the Assault unlock (G3) or the support unlock (PKM)?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I chose to unlock my first kit at a later time, instead of the moment the menu appeared. Now I can't find the option to unlock a kit.  Could someone tell me where to unlock my kit?

Oh, and should I go with the Assault unlock (G3) or the support unlock (PKM)?

Personally, I think the best first unlock is the special forces kit, the G36.  The Assault unlock isnt bad, but you lose the grenade launcher, which is kind of a bummer.  The medic unlock isnt bad either.

I havent tried the support unlock myself, I havent gotten that one yet.

It should be somewhere under BFHQ to unlock the weapons.  I always unlocked them right when I got the unlock, so I dunno.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
My first unlock was the .50 cal.  Big mistake.  You'd think 1 hit kill, right?  Nope.

Before the patch, when you had to work your ass off to get an unlock, I was pissed.  Now you get all kinds of unlocks practically free.

Anyway, the first worthwhile unlock of mine was my second unlock.  I got the PKM because I like support (lots of points on infantry maps).  G36C is also good, as is the DAO12 kit (AT).  Medic is ok, assault stinks but it takes less shots for a kill, support is meh, and sniper sucks total ass.

I always play support, spec ops or AT.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Log out or quit the game and log back in.  The same thing happened to me for my first unlock.  I was like "Oh crap!" but when I restarted the game a short time later, it asked me again if I wanted to choose a new available kit.  Good luck and have fun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top