Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 10:20:59 PM EDT
the wife bought me a snug top and did all of it over the phone . betty was her contact and she was very helpful .
so we go down to make the final payment and to get a shipping date . well we meet betty , she cracks a big ole smile at us and shes missing one of her front teeth . now you might say that maybe just maybe it just fell out or she broke a crown , and yes that could have happen . i see alot of people through out the day alot of them up close and in some very tight quarters , and ill say atleast 25% of them are missing one or more of there frontal teeth . some of them are women and half way good lookin and they just dont give a shit what they look like .  if you were missing front teeth wouldnt you get something put in that hole as soon a possible? whats up with these people ?

i will say i just laugh my ass off everytime i see this , of course i wait until i git into my truck and im driving away .

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]
It can be rather costly to fix the problem. Hell child birth can cause you to lose teeth.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#2]
ah! good lookin chicks with sommer teeth, sommer here, sommer there, depends on what what your buyin I guess.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:27:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Not everybody can afford thousands of dollars in Dental work dude. Betty probably has a mortgage and some kids who also need dental work and a car payment and all that.

I do know a woman however, who made a little over 150 grand this year. She has yellow, snaggly, broken, messed up teeth. An out and out hillbilly. That I do NOT understand. She doesn't even have a nice personality to make up for her appearance.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey!  Samson has no teeth and she's a hot chick!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:31:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not everybody can afford thousands of dollars in Dental work dude. Betty probably has a mortgage and some kids who also need dental work and a car payment and all that.

I do know a woman however, who made a little over 150 grand this year. She has yellow, snaggly, broken, messed up teeth. An out and out hillbilly. That I do NOT understand. She doesn't even have a nice personality to make up for her appearance.

i do know that most the people i work with make between 60 and 80 grand , and they have insurance .
surely enough to put a tooth back into your head

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hey!  Samson has no teeth and she's a hot chick!

ya and shes got a hellva pecker on her and knows how to use it

and like i said id do everything possible to get that thing put back in

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i do know that most the people i work with make between 60 and 80 grand , and they have insurance .

You work with Betty? Also, what is a snug top and why did your wife buy you one? By top, do you mean shirt, and if so, why are you calling it a top? Don't chicks call shirts tops?

If you in fact do mean shirt when you say top, I think that is way weirder than any missing tooth.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You work with Betty? Also, what is a snug top and why did your wife buy you one? By top, do you mean shirt, and if so, why are you calling it a top? Don't chicks call shirts tops?

If you in fact do mean shirt when you say top, I think that is way weirder than any missing tooth.

camper shell

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:50:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I'm sure they could cram a white Chiclet in there...  If it bothers you that much, maybe you should shop elsewhere...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:54:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It can be rather costly to fix the problem. Hell child birth can cause you to lose teeth.

I would say that child making can cause you to lose teeth, esp. when you bounce her grill off the headboard.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:56:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would say that child making can cause you to lose teeth, esp. when you bounce her grill off the headboard.

Hahah, Im talking about the stress from labor and so on. Guys have it pretty damn lucky. People arent designed all the well to give birth. Being bipedal has its downsides.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:18:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Are there any gnaw marks on the top? If not, what's the problem?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:11:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Judging people based on their looks and not their actions makes you a small person. ymmv.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:18:40 AM EDT
[#14]
And then you meet people who could care less about dental hygiene.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top