Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 2:11:01 PM EDT
The Terrorists have captured a Frenchman, and are threatening to kill him if the French dont....

Are you ready for this?....
Pull out of Iraq....

Damn these apes are Stupid!!!!

See what living your entire life in a cave (litterly....) doese?....

The French don't HAVE any troops in Iraq, they were on Saddams side!!!!

There are only about 90 Frenchmen in the entire country, and half of those work at there embassy....

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You're not the guy who fails to provide a link until after 6 pages of crap are ya?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:13:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I provided a link on page 5, and this was just on FOX (the national one....) not 5 minutes ago....  I Laughed my ass off when that came on....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If I were the French I would simply respond that we were so horrified by your actions Mr. Terrorist that we immediately withdrew all of our forces from your country and sincerely appologize that our citizen inconvenienced you by forcing you to kidnap him.

"See zat? It was sooo queek, you deed not even see it!"
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Bwhhahaha it would have been the most funny shit since a long time if this hostage was not condamned to death in any case.
And if i was not planning to specializing myself in mesopotamian archeology
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#7]
They just reported it again....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:13:23 PM EDT
[#8]
How stupid must muslim terrorists be if they can't tell the difference between a Phrench Frog and an American.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:39:29 PM EDT
[#9]
They'll probably kill him anyway.  They are NOT freedom fighters, and their goal is NOT to get the nonexistant "French troops" out of Iraq (Damn these guys are stupid ).  They just want to cut off somebody's head on video tape because they are filthy half-shaved apes and that's what they do.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:54:08 PM EDT
[#11]
They must mean all their reporters.  I guess the Iraqis were unable to convince the French about the virtues of soap either.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm surprised that the terrorists could run fast enough to catch him.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#13]
This is why the French were so against us fighting this war.  They had a time machine and surrendered retroactively.

Pure genious.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't find it funny. Rather awful if you ask me.

Was it funny what happened to Kim Sun-il? Just because you're not an American doesn't mean your death or torture is humorist. Rather fucking awful that people would find humor in this.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Was it funny what happened to Kim Sun-il? Just because you're not an American doesn't mean your death or torture is humorist. Rather fucking awful that people would find humor in this.

we find the abject stupidity of these terrorists to be funny.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

He supported them and their cause, he deserves it. If he would support the poeple who do that to others, he deserves it to be done to him, all the more ironic that it is his "friends" dishing out the punishment.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:03:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The Terrorists have captured a Frenchman, and are threatening to kill him if the French dont....

Are you ready for this?....
Pull out of Iraq....

Damn these apes are Stupid!!!!

See what living your entire life in a cave (litterly....) doese?....

The French don't HAVE any troops in Iraq, they were on Saddams side!!!!

There are only about 90 Frenchmen in the entire country, and half of those work at there embassy....

I find this strangely amusing  

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:12:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quick, someone e-mail the bag guy a note that says

" SCREW U WE AIN'T GOIN NO WHERE "

Hell he's French anyways !  !  !  !

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He supported them and their cause, he deserves it. If he would support the poeple who do that to others, he deserves it to be done to him, all the more ironic that it is his "friends" dishing out the punishment.

How does he support the terrorist. I have yet to find that little tid bit of info...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:20:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How does he support the terrorist. I have yet to find that little tid bit of info...

He's French!

ETA: If he did support them, he probably has a different opinion once they start to saw through the windpipe.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:57:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Time to send in the legion.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:24:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I thought Kim Sung Ill was the President of N. Korea?  And doesn't he like cartoons?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:11:38 AM EDT
[#23]
I feel for the guy that was kidnapped; hell, he's already dead, pretty much.

Quoted:
I'm surprised that the terrorists could run fast enough to catch him.

But that line was funny as hell.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:15:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I thought Kim Sung Ill was the President of N. Korea?  And doesn't he like cartoons?

Never typed Sung, and it's Kim Jong-il you're thinking of.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:16:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Phrenchy to be toasted by stupid terrorists, I cant see which one is lacking the most brains here.

The frog should have been practicing his surrender techniques to show he was a phrench surrender monkey and would not have been captured as all terrorists know he would be on thier side.

Stupid terrorists cant even get a real hostage for demands.

Mabey the ROPers in phrance can convince the terries that they got a good guy for thier cause and have them just go blow themselves up in the town garbage pit to make a better statment.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:17:48 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
They'll probably kill him anyway.  They are NOT freedom fighters, and their goal is NOT to get the nonexistant "French troops" out of Iraq (Damn these guys are stupid ).  They just want to cut off somebody's head on video tape because they are filthy half-shaved apes and that's what they do.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:18:23 AM EDT
[#27]
The phrase "French Toast", keeps sticking in my brain for some reason....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:30:51 AM EDT
[#28]
+1
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:55:11 AM EDT
[#29]

A photo identification card found at the scene was for Bernard Planche, the head of mission for AACCESS NGO, a group that works on U.S.-funded water projects.

So this frenchman is in Iraq, working on a US-funded project, and several of you act like he is 'getting what he deserves'? Goddamn, you put the 'dumb' in 'dumbass'.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:07:29 AM EDT
[#30]
I agree that it's funny that the terrorists are trying to use this guy to force the withdrawl of non-existant troops.  However, I don't think this guy is one of the frenchmen who supported the iraqi government, proof being his working on a US funded project to help rebuild the water system for the Iraqi people.  Not all frenchmen are white-flag wearing surrender monkies guys.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:48:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted: we find the abject stupidity of these terrorists to be funny.
Yep, it's hilarious! Those Hajis are really dumb, but people keep saying that they are a major threat. They're more like annoying pests.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top