Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 12:51:12 PM EDT
Just interested on seeing some of your favorites.. Besides reading them on your sigs..

Personal favorites:

"Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be here, 80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real
fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they the battle make." "Ah but the ONE, ONE
of them is a WARRIOR, and he will bring the others back." -Heraclitus 500BC

"Never turn your back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!" - Winston Churchill

“Live for something rather than die for nothing.” - Gen George Patton

"Next To Creating A Life The Finest Thing A Man Can Do Is Save One"
-Abraham Lincoln

"You come drive a cruiser around the block, lights and sirens, typing on your laptop and trying to relay info to dispatch while in a 4 wheel drift.
Then we can compare dick sizes." -Unk.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Dead or alive, you're coming with me.  - RoboCop
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Stealth: "So your assmonkey trap worked as planned. Good to hear. It better not get overcooked like last year. There's nothing worse than a crispy flaming assmonkey for Christmas dinner."

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley. Leslie Neilson
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment of all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."

--Vince Lombardi      
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:16:26 PM EDT
[#5]
see sig line
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's some of mine,

"War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say give them all they want."
Gen. William T. Sherman

"What is the similarity between air traffic controllers and pilots? If a pilot screws up, the pilot dies; If ATC screws up, . the pilot dies."

From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots.
--Thomas Jefferson--

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
--George Orwell--

Theres so many more, but i'll stop there.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#8]
This is somebody's sigline (Five-0 or johninaustin, maybe?):

Some people are like Slinky's... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#10]
My Sig line
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:59:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn right your scared, i can see that in your eyes. Tombstone

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#12]
'Don't worry about the Iranians. If they ever get WMD, the Americans and Israelis will destroy them.' - Saddam Hussein
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
'Don't worry about the Iranians. If they ever get WMD, the Americans and Israelis will destroy them.' - Saddam Hussein

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#14]

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is no force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. Property must be secured or liberty cannot exist."

John Adams

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#15]
"No way IS the way"

Bruce Lee

Z
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#16]
ZThe translation is

If you want peace, prepare for war.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top