Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2001 7:21:52 PM EDT
Gentlemen, I am back!  Started LSU-Shreveport Medical School and am online on the school's system.

I'll look in from time to time, but you all may be interested to note that there are quite a few hunters, sport-shooters, and general 'gun nuts' in my class.

Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Outstanding!!

Good luck on being a quack [:D]

I hear med school is real hard,so you
probaly won't have much personal time,right?

Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:45:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Gus,

You start cutting on the dead guy yet?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Med school and residency and medicine are the best times of my life!
cpermd
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#4]
So I take by the posted replies that at least
some docs aren't anti gun and don't give gun advise to children whose parents aren't standing close by........
I think that is the only two docs I have heard of who are pro gun, wish there were many many
more like ya'll!
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I am a general surgery resident.  I have been suprised to find out that most of the surgeons in town that I have worked with so far and will work with are very pro-gun.  One of the CV surgeons frequently takes his resident out to shoot at the local range.  In fact, I usually look at the AR15.com page on the computer in the surgeon's lounge when I have a minute to sit down.  No one has complained yet, although several have joked that "oh no, the new guy is a gun-nut."  

Good luck with medical school.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top