Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/23/2005 6:50:06 PM EDT
This poll is for the President and Vice President, and their cabinet and and appointed positions, as well as the Senate and HR.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#1]
<- I hate my senators
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate half of my senators

not as much as I hate whiney fucktards who believe in enviro-weenie mythology
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:57:53 PM EDT
[#3]
'barely approve' or 'better than the alternative'
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#4]
President Bush is doing just what I want my goverment to do.  Hunt them down and kill them!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Bump for a few more votes
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Neither here nor there
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
<- I hate my senators

+2

(Boxer and Feinstein)
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:40:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
President Bush is doing just what I want my goverment to do.  Hunt them down and kill them wiping his ass on the constitution

fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I approve, though I wish they'd appoint like two people whose job it was to respond to the idiotic crap the media puts out.

Who am I kidding, they'd need a virtual army.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:42:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:45:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's my question.  

Why are you always coming here hitting hot button issues to
get people riled up?

Why don't you think we will rally...eventually, behind a candidate
that will represent MOST of our beliefs, rather than a radical few?

What marks the modern conservitive movment is that we can keep sight of
the long term, and, not surrender to the dems.

You won't find many Bush fans here, but, I trust we're all sane enough to know
that niether Gore, nor, Kerry offer an alternitive.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I like my Representative pretty well except for that the Republicans in the House largely just go along with Bush.

My Senators are both Dems, one is so-so. One just does nothing but piss me off.

Cheney for President!

Bush:

9/11
Budget Deficit
Medicare Rx Plan
Sputtering economy
Worst of all--illegals and the Mexican Border--disgraceful

I am wholly unimpressed with the President and voted for him twice.

Strongly disapprove
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Excuse me

Mr. " GOONBOSS "

Would you mind finding it in your heart to eat shit and die, and let the rest of us post our opnions......

Oh yea...mine is

BUSH  RULES
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I strongly disapprove.

But then I hate everybody, and that includes you asshole.

So take that into account.

[edited]

Wait.  I just realized that what I said may be construed as a personal attack and may get me banned.  So let me just say right now that I don't actually hate you, it's just the rest of the human race I hate.

On the other hand, you my friend, I love with all the passion in the goddamn universe.

So come here and let me give you a big fuckin' wet kiss.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
President Bush is doing just what I want my goverment to do.  Hunt them down and kill them wiping his ass on the constitution

fixed it for ya.

HMMMMMMMMMM .

Wasn't it a Democrat (you know, the party of cival rights, ha ha) president who, during world war two, had thousands of Japanese AMERICANS sent to internment camps and took all their property?

Don't remember him getting impeached for that or any courts getting their diapers in a wedge over that one.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You won't find many Bush fans here,

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I like my Representative pretty well except for that the Republicans in the House largely just go along with Bush.

My Senators are both Dems, one is so-so. One just does nothing but piss me off.

Cheney for President!

Bush:

9/11 <-----BS!
Budget Deficit<----caused by 9/11
Medicare Rx Plan maybe
Sputtering economy<----what are you smoking?
Worst of all--illegals and the Mexican Border--disgraceful<--------well you got one right.

I am wholly unimpressed with the President and voted for him twice.

Strongly disapprove

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You won't find many Bush fans here,

pic14.picturetrail.com/VOL544/755827/3700503/122749846.jpg

Wow, 47% strong approve or approve.

Impressive.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:18:45 PM EDT
[#19]
If it weren't for the AWB going away and lawsuit protection for firearm manufacturers, I'd rate it at "Strongly Disapprove."

As it is, I voted "Approve."
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
<- I hate my senators

Me too.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
'barely approve' or 'better than the alternative'

Yeah, I wish that had been a poll option.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:22:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#23]
It is 51% now
Stongly Approve
Approve
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
President Bush is doing just what I want my goverment to do.  Hunt them down and kill them!

Roger that!  

You'll find no argument from me on that issue There's other issues I don't agree with the current administration on, but I do agree strongly with our actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:24:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Disaprove.  He has not done anything that would make me think he was a conservative.  WOT?  Yes, anyone (regardless of party) would have responded to September 11th, 2001. He has yet to take a broken bottle to the left and gouged out thier eyes over any issue where R's are supposed to have the upper hand.  He will be in the books as the president who threw away the oportunity to snatch at least some victory form the left.  A waste, in the interest of getting along. Yeah, reach out across the isle, if only to slap the libtard in the face.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Disaprove.  He has not done anything that would make me think he was a conservative.  WOT?  Yes, anyone (regardless of party) would have responded to September 11th, 2001. He has yet to take a broken bottle to the left and gouged out thier eyes over any issue where R's are supposed to have the upper hand.  He will be in the books as the president who threw away the oportunity to snatch at least some victory form the left.  A waste, in the interest of getting along. Yeah, reach out across the isle, if only to slap the libtard in the face.

You have a point.  I'm not impressed with the Patriot Act or the Mexican border situation.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:28:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
He has yet to take a broken bottle to the left and gouged out thier eyes

I think you're being a little impatient.  Hold on a little while more an we'll see plenty of libtard's getting their eyes gouged out with broken bottles.

Any fuckin' day now.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#28]
GWB-          wish he was out
Cheney-      I genuinely believe he is evil but I would prefer him to GWB
Runsfeld-     Fire
Gonzalez-    Fire
Rice-          Bright light in a very shitty lot
H.O.R.-       Moderately happy
Senate-      Winy pussy obstructionists
Landrieu-     Deep seething hatred
Vitter-         Better than Breaux certainly better than Landrieu
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:39:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Eh.  Disgusted in general.  Too much game playing from all sides.  Bush is better than the alternative.  My senators are okay.  Both have Rs by their names.  One is a squish, the other wants to be President (which is usually not good news for the folks back home).  My congressman is okay, too.  I'm fortunate enough to live in the part of NoVA NOT represented by that freak of nature Jim Moran.

Overall: President gets a C due to overspending (particularly on social programs) and lack of border control.  VP gets an A for being awesome.  Best VP ever!  Well, that I can remember, anyway.  Senate gets a D.  What's the point of having control if you don't use it?  House gets a solid B.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Liberals would like a president that President Bush is doing just what I want my goverment to do.  Hunt them down and kill them would wipe his wiping his ass on the constitution but fortunately we finally have a President that interprets the Constitution literally. Thank god. Fuck Libtards

fixed it for ya.

There. Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I dont see why so many dissapprove of him. Last election he won by 1% in popular vote (like that means Anything) and won Ohio by 10000 votes. That's a mandate if i ever saw one! Guess you guys were to young to remember that '84 election huh?...........................

[GWB] I gotz me a dang dern mundate an tuns o' pollotikal das kapital, and i aims toun spend it! DURF! [/GWB]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I dont see why so many dissapprove of him. Last election he won by 1% in popular vote (like that means Anything) and won Ohio by 10000 votes. That's a mandate if i ever saw one! Guess you guys were to young to remember that '84 election huh?...........................

[GWB] I gotz me a dang dern mundate an tuns o' pollotikal das kapital, and i aims toun spend it! DURF! [/GWB]

[Al Gore]*snarf* *drool* *burp* fugin klinton... *snarf* *belch*i invented the friggin internet[/Al Gore]

[Liberal response]duh.... huh?[/Liberal response]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Didn't vote in the poll.

I wished you'ld have left off the Senate in the group to be rated.  In general, I'm pretty happy with the Excutive Branch, they ain't perfect but are doing a pretty good job all things consideered.  But since I have to include Notso Feinstein and Boxer, there isn't a low enough rating to show how far they dragged it down.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Bush isn't doing it enough for my tastes.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Clinton never got even half the vote, but that didn't stop him from acting like he had some mandate from God.  Bush WON THE PRESIDENCY.  The Republicans gained seats in a mid-term election.  That's a mandate, whether you pisstard liberals like it or not.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:13:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Disapprove.

He could be doing a whole lot better if he was a better speaker.  He just doesn’t get his message out clear enough.

He's doing OK, in some places, but there are not enough of them.  The border and the budget deficit are the two areas that need work.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:13:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Clinton never got even half the vote, but that didn't stop him from acting like he had some mandate from God.  Bush WON THE PRESIDENCY.  The Republicans gained seats in a mid-term election.  That's a mandate, whether you pisstard liberals like it or not.

I think someone just got owned...

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:55:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Strongly disapprove.

Career lawmakers and government nobility are screwing this country.  Term limits of 2 terms per area need to be enforced in all House and Senate seats.  Cut out the outrageous perks the lowly citizen pays for and all retirement benefits from these positions.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:56:09 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have a point.  I'm not impressed with the Patriot Act or the Mexican border situation.  

Or campaign finance reform. Or spending money like it's from a Monopoly game. Or No Child Left Behind. Or....
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:14:35 AM EDT
[#40]
It's hard to run a country when a good part of the people and half of the government is willing to sacrifice the best interests of the country in order to gain control.

Merry Christmas
Not Happy Holidays
Not Happy Winter's Day
Not Happy Kwanza
It's Merry effin' CHRISTMAS

Honica is OK.

Mild Bill

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:18:55 AM EDT
[#41]
It's hard to run a country when a good part of the people and half of the government is willing to sacrifice the best interests of the country in order to gain control.

Merry Christmas
Not Happy Holidays
Not Happy Winter's Day
Not Happy Kwanza
It's Merry effin' CHRISTMAS

Honica is OK.

Mild Bill

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:41:02 AM EDT
[#42]
I am FAR from pleased with what GWB has done about "creating" an actual border with mehico and kanada.But that is a pretty big job and the kommies wouldn't like having their "recruitment depots" closed down,would they? GWB has to deal with 8 years of klintoon pretty much selling or giving Red China and North Korea classified research and designs to help their military "close the gap" between "us" and "them." ALL of klintoons "Turds" are coming home to roost now and the libtards are blaming GWB for them. 25% of Congress should be taken into the street and shot as being out and out traitors. Klintoon should be tried and executed as well. As the political positions become more and more "Marked" and or "extreme" between the left and the right in America.......Civil War becomes a greater and greater possibility. A kind of "night of the broken glass" wherin the kommie/libtard/jihadists are rounded up and hung........seems like a better and better idea ever day.

AND THAT IS SCARRY!    
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:17:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Pretty weak showing in the poll.....not exactly a lot of satisfaction.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:09:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Agree, only thing I find disturbing is the  "Patriot Act", or should I say the Bible of the Department of Homeland Security" ( Amerikan KGB)  . Need to re-run this poll when Supreme Ruler Hilary takes office.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:37:45 AM EDT
[#45]

ya'll quit your whining   &  take your SOMA

all is good, nothing to fear, the  govt. is your friend

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:23:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Strongly disapprove. The only person in that list that has any sense is Rep. Ron Paul. The rest only care about power, not about liberty. Oh, and the rest have no idea what the Constitution says. All conservatives have gotten is some token laws: no AWB for example. The Republicans had a chance, but then squandered it horribly. They are better than the alternative, of course, but then that's like saying that dying with cyanide is better than draino.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:07:46 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
The Republicans had a chance, but then squandered it horribly.

You bet. And they are going to pay for it in the next 2 elections, just as I told my Rep.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or campaign finance reform. Or spending money like it's from a Monopoly game. Or No Child Left Behind. Or....

All of the above.  That man wouldn't know a good domestic policy if it hit him upside his head.  His foriegn policy is marginally ok, which is to say better than anyone since Reagan.  Slightly disaprove, and that is only brought as high as it is by his "ok" foreign policy.  President Bush has a singular conservative bone in his body, and he does everything in his power to not let it show.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:25:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Approve....but not happy at all with the way the border was/is being handled.

HH
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:37:05 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
<- I hate my senators

I hate your senators too..  

I hate my the PA governor
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top