Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 5:18:53 AM EDT
All I know is that if I am in some serious trouble I am not going to jail.  I am much too pretty and wouldnt survive long in there.

I would have to fight it out and go down shooting.

Would you surrender?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:21:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure. A pretty boy Michigan fan fighting to the death?..aint happening!

I had this discussion with people before. Things change when rounds start flying or the door gets kicked down.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:22:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Doctors don't go to general population.  They would send you to a women's facility and have you work off your sentence by providing medical care for the inmates.  Of course they would chemically neuter you first.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:23:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sure. A pretty boy Michigan fan fighting to the death?..aint happening!

I had this discussion with people before. Things change when rounds start flying or the door gets kicked down.

Thats SOOOOOO true.  Alot of these chest thumpers would be in a fetal positions crying like a little girl!  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:23:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
All I know is that if I am in some serious trouble I am not going to jail.  I am much too pretty and wouldnt survive long in there.

Would you surrender?

Don't take this wrong Doc but a little too much coffee this morning LOL?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:24:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Doctors don't go to general population.  They would send you to a women's facility and have you work off your sentence by providing medical care for the inmates.  Of course they would chemically neuter you first.

I would tend to agree but if your commit a violent crime I think you will get sent to the general population.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:25:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you surrender?

Don't take this wrong Doc but a little too much coffee this morning LOL?

Shit Jrzy, I think youre right. I have been wound up tight since about 5am.  Just cant sleep, I feel great not sleep or anything.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:29:09 AM EDT
[#7]
To answer your original post Doc:
If you're facing that kind time that leaves you no life left then I think going out in style is whats needed.
But I wouldn't take innocent LEO's with me.
Thats not the right thing to do.

I think the best way to spend the rest of your soon to be ended days would be a covert and massive strike on whatever sexual offender prison is near enough for logistics purposes.
An all out get your feet through the door and commence to adding the much needed chlorine to the gene pool assualt.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:36:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I think the best way to spend the rest of your soon to be ended days would be a covert and massive strike on whatever sexual offender prison is near enough for logistics purposes.
An all out get your feet through the door and commence to adding the much needed chlorine to the gene pool assualt.

I've often wondered why I've never heard of victims' families taking pot shots at inmates during their time out in the yard.  Seems like it would be difficult, but not impossible.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:37:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:39:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've often wondered why I've never heard of victims' families taking pot shots at inmates during their time out in the yard.  Seems like it would be difficult, but not impossible.

I think this happens to some degree. Sexual offenders are usually at the bottom of the food chain.  A few cartons of cigs will probably get the job done on the inside.  I doubt the screws would get overly concerned about one immate shanking another.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:42:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Actually, I'd go to prison and join a prison gang for protection.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:13:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Screw that, I'd ask to be put in solitary.  There's a whole lot of classics I havent read yet, and I'm not getting reamed by the gang.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:14:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Im going to off myself and hopefuly some of those who are trying to take me away.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:18:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I'll come and visit you, Doc.

ETA maybe I'll write your biography. Dr. MacDonald's MD-gone-bad books were big sellers.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:25:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Does this have anything to do with Radiologists?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:25:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Thats SOOOOOO true.

I was talking about you, ARDOC....
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:27:15 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Would you surrender?

Flash bangs at 3AM.  You would be cleaning yourself.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Remember the first rule when you get to prison.

Find the biggest baddest bastard in the whole place........and give him and awesome blow job.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:31:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Find the biggest baddest bastard in the whole place........and give him and awesome blow job.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:36:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just spit coffee on my touch-pad...DAMNIT!

ETA:  I'm considering that for a sig line.  Damn that was funny.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:39:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

If I got sent away for life, I'm going bezerk and killing someone my first day in the joint.

Ya gotta set the tone early
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:54:41 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you surrender?

Flash bangs at 3AM.  You would be cleaning yourself.

Surrender isn't an option.

If that happens then its hunger strike time.
That should get a person out of the general population.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:41:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

ROFL

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:53:26 AM EDT
[#24]
the timeline is the thing, my under/over would probably be 15 years.
Under that, no problem.  Over that, Blaze-O-Glory...
Think of all the dregs of society one could eliminate with nothing to lose.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:55:49 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Holy shit that was funny.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Thats SOOOOOO true.

I was talking about you, ARDOC....

I know I was trying to ignore it.  I would say lets go to the pit but the pit be closed.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:00:25 AM EDT
[#27]
I decided long ago that I'll never do hard time, I'd rather die first, can't stand being locked up, I'd go crazy. Also being quite the odd person (half irish/half korean) there would be no gang I'd fit into and being a lone ranger in prison would not  be fun.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
... being a lone rump ranger in prison would not  be fun.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... being a lone rump ranger in prison would not  be fun.

Imagine Clean-Cut in prison.  A guy who likes to pretend he is a girl.  Imagine the parties she would be invited too!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Would you surrender?

Getting a little happy with the Nitrous in those exams, huh Doc?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Would you surrender?

They will just call out the flying gunships and go SPLAT!

Your best bet, always, is in court. Look at OJ and Robert Blake.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:24:28 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I decided long ago that I'll never do hard time, I'd rather die first, can't stand being locked up, I'd go crazy. Also being quite the odd person (half irish/half korean) there would be no gang I'd fit into and being a lone ranger in prison would not  be fun.

Yeah but you could be one hell of a cook, Irish stew and some kimchi on the side.

My wife made cabbage stew last night, beef and red sauce.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top