Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 6:32:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:33:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope.  Not a hate crime.  Black Teenagers beating up a white guy isn't even aginst the law anymore.  It is encouraged in many public schools.

ETA:

Police investigating brutal beating of teen

Saint Paul Police say they are investigating a beating Tuesday night that might have been racially motivated.

Barely a block away from the State Capitol, near the bus stop at the intersection of Rice and University, police say an 18-year-old man was severely beaten.

Around 10:20 p.m. a witness called 911 and said the man had been attacked by four or five teenagers.

Police say the 18-year-old is white and his attackers are black.

The 911 caller said the 18-year old was lying in a snow bank across the street from White Castle, where the store manager told KARE11 that his employees didn't see the beating take place.

A witness who called the KARE 11 tip line said one of the suspects actually videotaped the beating. Police confirmed that Wednesday, saying they've recovered a video camera, and investigators are looking at the tape.

Police spokesman Pete Crum would not say if anything on the tape explains why the 18-year-old was attacked.

The 911 caller said, immediately after the attack, the teenagers jumped on a bus and road it about a mile north to Lawson.

That's where police caught up with the teenagers, whose ages range from 14 to 17 years old.

Police arrested three of the teens at the bus stop. Two others ran away but were tracked to a residential backyard by a police dog. They were found hiding under a deck.

Police say the 18-year-old victim, whose identity is not being released, is recovering from severe head injuries at Regions Hospital.

The five teens are in custody at the Ramsey County Juvenile Detention Center.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a hate crime to me. You don't see a lot of love crimes anymore.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#3]
One day, I hope to commit a crime completely devoid of hate.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:56:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Impossible .Only whites are capable of being racist. Those 5 teens were merely expressing their cultural diversity .

Why you hatin on dem? Yo whiteness sickatates me.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:01:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Whitey had it coming.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:02:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope. Cant be a hate crime because the victim was white.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:06:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yo whiteness sickatates me.

That phrase has been stuck in my head all morning, and now you've used it! My telepathy strikes again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top