Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 5:14:10 PM EDT
....screaming "DON'T SMOKE CRACK AND DON'T WORSHIP SATAN!!" repeatedly.

i'm thankful for the great advice... but this guy really hurts his credibility with stuff like this.  it's too bad, because he's one of the few radio hosts who's not afraid to call out the republicans on issues they're weak on, such as border security.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm suprised that a du member could listen to savage without spontaneously combusting
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:17:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
....screaming "DON'T SMOKE CRACK AND DON'T WORSHIP SATAN!!" repeatedly.

i'm thankful for the great advice... but this guy really hurts his credibility with stuff like this.  it's too bad, because he's one of the few radio hosts who's not afraid to call out the republicans on issues they're weak on, such as border security.

Every listen to Jerry Doyle?  He calls "bullshit" on both sides of the aisle every single day.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#3]
nope, he's not on the radio around here.  we have one radio station which has the rightwing talk shows, another with the leftwing shots (air america), but not any stations which have any hosts who would really be considered "moderate".
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#4]
SAVAGE ROCKS!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:20:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I am to busy watching Jerry Springer ATM.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:20:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:24:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I tried to listen to Savage Nation a few times.  If I wanted to hear a bunch of Yankee bitching that would be the show to listen to.  He is a pompus windbag.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I think Savage is currently running "encore" presentations.

He's off until the first week of '06.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I used to listen to Savage Nation on XM than he started talking shit about satalite radion and poof he was gone. He was alright be he rants worse than most guys here
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted: SAVAGE ROCKS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top