Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 10:40:41 PM EDT
At the little lady's party we got A cool clip board case with a calculator built in .
And a DVD player .

At my party I scored some cologne , a video game for my son , a Barbie and some chap stick for my daughter and 150 12 gauge shells . Woot .
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Mrs Goon Got me a Hardback Collection of Opus-oriented 'toons from
Bloom County and Outland.

She got me some Doonsberry Books too.

I read them alot when I was a kid, until I realized they were liberal propoganda.....

She's less poly-savvy....

I smiled  and said thank you, and, kissed her......For the Opus.  

The Doonsbury's are going to get lost as soon as I get home.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]
good catch....but its Christmas not xmas
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Xmas is actually accurate in the more base form.

I could do more research, but, I'm lazy.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:52:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
At the little lady's party we got A cool clip board case with a calculator built in .
And a DVD player .

At my party I scored some cologne , a video game for my son , a Barbie and some chap stick for my daughter and 150 12 gauge shells . Woot .

I want to live where they give me shotgun shells for presents!

I live in TX and they don't do that.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#5]
i ended up with smoked salmon and im eating it right now
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:06:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought it was crissmiss
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And a DVD player .

I want to live where they give me shotgun shells for presents!

I live in TX and they don't do that.

Ak is all that and a bag of chips yo .
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:15:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Not a thing. Didn't even make it to the party. I at least wanted dinner and a drink.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:15:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:18:53 AM EDT
[#10]
A Phillips under the cupboard tv/dvd/radio with a flip down LCD screen.

Always wanted one for the kitchen...never wanted to spend that much.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:35:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I got NOTHING!  No party, no card, no bonus, not even a wet finger in the ear.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:48:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Score my ass. They friggin' CHARGED $80/person to goto the 'Holiday Party'.

That bunch that bought out the company is going to run it into the ground, more people have left in the past 4 months than in the past 4 years!

wganz

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:36:40 AM EDT
[#13]
i got really drunk on their dime thats about it...
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:51:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Got $500 last friday, getting drunk at lunch on our "party" next friday!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:58:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Saw some boobies being flashed
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:59:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Got a Kifaru fold up/roll up chair in Coyote!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:05:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Got a gift card for Kroger.$25 I think .I gave it to my wife.

Bah Humbug.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:08:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

That bunch that bought out the company is going to run it into the ground, more people have left in the past 4 months than in the past 4 years!

wganz

Our company is a "here's your cost" affair.  I think I'm washing my hair that night.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:16:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Hookers and Blow!

(in the true spirit of Christmas!)
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:22:44 AM EDT
[#20]
I got to pay a $800 dinner and bar tab.

It sucks being the boss sometimes but we all had a great time.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:36:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wganz

Our company is a "here's your cost" affair.  I think I'm washing my hair that night.

Ours was a complete embarassment for a $15 "donation" we got:
The owner drunk off his a-- (imagine Ralph Cramden drunk beyond belief on JD and Corona) the whole "Santa" thing for the kids went south fast --each employee is required to bring a gift marked for a boy or girl and age group. well about 2 employees brought thier kids becuase last year the owner played Santa and scared most of em so bad they needed therapy(REALLY). I wont bring my daugter NEAR him -nevermind when hes drinking. Anyway so after the 2 kids got thier gifts the owners wife has the contents of the gift table looted like new orleans and put in the back of her caddy --most end up in the hands of thier two kids--
She then proceded to loot the buffet line and foil over the tins of food and had thoise removed around 7 (party supposedly went till 11).
By the way He got up several times and announceed just How WELL we DID this YEAR --and how much MONEY HE MADE!!!.
I was sitting at a table with about 5 of my principal co-workers and a few of thier wives for the most part we were having our own little good time talking and such --some of the excavators came over and found me to wish me a Merry Christmas and I went off for a while and did the same for some other folks I wanted to make sure I saw. The music was really really BAD the DJ looked as if he was comming off of a 3day meth binge. X's wife and Y's wife said "we are going to talk to the DJ"
and went up and litterally asked him to play "anything that dosent suck" to no avial the Hip Hop and gangsta rap continuied unabated the dance floor went empty all night. Whenever the owner or a supervisor came over most got  up and left obvously to avoid talking to them --I got stuck w/ the duty becuase I dont smoke/wasnt drinking that night and there is only so many times you can go to the bathroom in 3 hours.  I finally asked a X for a cigarette when one of them staggered over and got up to walk out side "hey I thought you quit"  He rambled - "uh yeah --I'm thinking about starting up agian" I replied and hit the door  as fast as I could. crushed it into the ashtray and tooka walk around the parking lot a few times.
 this trailer park fiascio went on and on till I got fed up at 10:15 and made my apoogies for a long ride home and left.
the way it works is this --the owner and his minions keep a list of who attends --and mostly of who dosent-- and those who dont get crapped on all year so if you want to avoid the s--t list (literally)you need to attend these events and "team player up".
All it  really does is make those of us with more than a year in the Company wonder why no one has more than a year in with the company besides us and the owner.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:14:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Two weeks pay and a free meal.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:21:39 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought it was crissmiss

and Bajebus
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top