Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2001 10:53:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#1]
What was the window war post? Can you post a link?
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
If there was ever a time to go postal...
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Animals have the right;

to live a peaceful, pampered existance if, and only IF, they are my pets.

to die quicky and as painlessly as is humanly possible in my rifles sights. That is my goal as a hunter.

Animals do NOT have the right to take precedence over human life. Human life IS more valuable than animal life.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Human life IS more valuable than animal life.
View Quote

You might think that I don't.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#5]
There are too many "Animal rights---Cruelty to animals" groups out there, who are nothing more than a self supporting, often "non profit" entity that is operating for the main purpose of supporting themselves, such as MANY "religious" groups do. Any true sportsman IS a conservationalist by nature, and most hunters fall into this category......here is a take-off of the anti-gunners, who will support the cause for the environment, wherein the real fact is they have no fucking clue whatsoever as to what the hell they are suppossedly supporting in the first place!!!.....[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Big_Bear,

Thanks for posting this. It reminded me that I have to renew my hunting license.

And gave me the idea to take my kids fishing this weekend.

Did any of you read this crap?

Let me go on record that violence will be met with overwhelming retaliatory violence in kind.

Intimidate me with a bat and they will be carted off in an ambulance with a Louisville Slugger protruding from their posterior.

F***ing sanctimonious assholes!

Bring it on!
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:01:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

?

I'm not following what you're trying to say.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

?

I'm not following what you're trying to say.
View Quote
                                            Maybe he means he would gladly give his life for his fellow racoon?????????...[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:02:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Or maybe he means his dog means more to him than these psychos.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:12:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Putting a brick through my window will result in a hale of .223 and 9mm bullets from my window and 7.62mm bullets from my twin daughters bedroom.  Not a real smart game plan.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:59:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

After a good nights rest I think I have it.

The PITAs, oops that's PETA's, don't think.

"You night think that I(*) don't (think)."

*=PETA head, not necessarily JBR
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:08:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Or maybe he means his dog means more to him than these psychos.
View Quote

ARChoo read me like a book.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:15:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Oh well.

I've never been good at riddles. [V]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#15]
I have never laught so hard in my life.  Talk about supported terroism.  I don't know why they are encouraging young people to break into houses to protest.  I mean most hunter have guns.  I know if they broke into my house they'd experence the full pleasure of hollowpoint ammo.

It's just some attention starved bratts that start this crap and it makes them feel big.  I have a recomendation if they wanna save the bears.  Put a steak around your neck and walk in the woods.  They will be to busy eating you for them to walk near me.

Hmmm I wonder what those "eviromentalist wackos" would say about that.  As for all religons were vegan umm ok.

I'm gonna laugh when the gov goes down and we have no food during the winter and all those veg heads starve to death.

And I dont think the BSA is banning fishing.  Cause last I checked we still do that merit badge.  And they havnt told me otherwise so I aint gonna stop even if they do!

Just my rantings
[sniper]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#16]
I wonder what happened to these animal activists to make them such freaks.  They were probably abused as children, and their only friend was their pet gerbil.  Well they need to get over it.

Animals have no rights, but people have responsibilities.  When I hunt it is my resposibility to do my best to get a clean kill.  It is my resposibility to find and eat the game I hunt, and serve it BBQ style, or roasted with potatos and steamed veggies.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#17]
"Animals have two purposes in life: be tasty and look flattering on me." -- some comedian on TV.

But seriously, everytime we buy a box of ammo, renew our hunting licenses and buy game stamps, we are contributing money to conservation (there's a tax act there somewhere).  So in reality gun owners are more environmentalist than many of these limp-wristed weeners.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 11:22:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top