Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2005 9:33:53 PM EDT
Ok, I have a life long friend that lives in Ohio now that dated her neighbor for a few months and things just didn't work out. So now she is stuck with this guy being her neighbor and he refuses to quit prying into her life, he's not stalking her but in her words, "it is just kind of creepy"

So short of calling the cops for nothing she wants to play a prank or something along those lines so the guy will want nothing to do with her and maybe even move out of the neighborhood.

I told her I knew just the group of guys that would get the brainstorming done.

Keep it legal to keep the thread alive.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ok, I have a life long friend that lives in Ohio now that dated her neighbor for a few months and things just didn't work out. So now she is stuck with this guy being her neighbor and he refuses to quit prying into her life, he's not stalking her but in her words, "it is just kind of creepy"

So short of calling the cops for nothing she wants to play a prank or something along those lines so the guy will want nothing to do with her and maybe even move out of the neighborhood.

I believe running a prank on someone to run them out of the neighborhood IS illegal . . . but I would do something like . . . spray herbicide into his lawn in the middle of the night, using a template of some sort, a phrase or symbol.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to the local costume shop and get some "fake" open sore make-up. Put the little bombs all over her lips and send her over to talk to him.   Problem solved.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Have a friend park his car at her place, then at a late hour, have her knock on his door and ask if he has any whip cream and spare handcuff key.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Go to the local costume shop and get some "fake" open sore make-up. Put the little bombs all over her lips and send her over to talk to him.   Problem solved.

Simple but effective.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Have a friend park his car at her place, then at a late hour, have her knock on his door and ask if he has any whip cream and spare handcuff key.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:46:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:00:07 PM EDT
[#7]
The ARFCOM Anti-Communist League has determined that the phrase "Hive Mind" is an indication of communist sympathy.  Please cease and desist immediately.  We will have agents with you shortly to discuss your true loyalties.

In other words,

CUT IT OUT YOU COMMIE-PINKO-FAG!!!!!  
j/k
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He might like that one,  might be better if she showed up at his door wearing a strap on.  That should put the fear of God in him.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The ARFCOM Anti-Communist League has determined that the phrase "Hive Mind" is an indication of communist sympathy.  Please cease and desist immediately.  We will have agents with you shortly to discuss your true loyalties.

In other words,

CUT IT OUT YOU COMMIE-PINKO-FAG!!!!!  
j/k

+1000000
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Accidently have a valtrex perscription delivered to his house with her name on it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:56:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Bump for the day crew
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:04:34 AM EDT
[#12]
just ask 1911greg. im sure he will have a dramatic idea
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:07:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Melt snickers bar in microwave with a 1/4 cup coffee. Pour thru panties and light colored sweat pants in approx location of starfish. Have her put the clothes on and then bend over in his line of sight. Should turn him off unless he's german.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:09:31 AM EDT
[#14]
You could drop a two by four infested with termites next to his house (make sure your friend has her house treated first).

You could call the Mormon Church and have a book of Mormon delivered to his house. He would then get incessant visits from missionaries....

She could have any gun nut buddies come by for a front yard gun cleaning party....

Ranchera music on kind of loud carries a loooooong way....

Or she could go over there and politely ask him to leave her the fuck alone.

If she has a friend that is intimidating looking, he could play possesive boyfriend.

She could invite him out for drinks, get him drunk and then when he tries to drive away, call in a DUI airstrike on him.

She could invite him out for drinks, take him home and tell him that "This time, I'm the man!" as she whips out the strap on....

Seed his yard with crabgrass and then call compliance on him.

GT
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#15]
tell her to have sex in the backyard where she knows that he will see her.then he may get the point it is over!
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:47:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Try some of these items...

Revenge !
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:55:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Three Letters:
H

I

V
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He might like that one,  might be better if she showed up at his door wearing a strap on Batman suit.  That should put the fear of God in him.

Fixed it for you.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Put a for-sale ad for his house (with home and CELL PHONE numbers) in a bunch of papers with a rediculously low price...

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#20]
click here

That's all I'm gonna say.

No Expert

ETA - Damn!!  Someone beat me to it!
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Put a for-sale ad for his house (with home and CELL PHONE numbers) in a bunch of papers with a rediculously low price...

That would get you a lawsuit in about 24 hours.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Tell her to let him know he should go to his doc to get his winky checked. Ask, Has he seen any sores ?
Her Doc advised her to let her X partners know.

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#23]
[robot]Danger Will Robinson Danger[/robot]

If the guy is creeping her up a bit, a prank is likely to be misinterpereted as an invitation to rekindle.  Proceed with caustion.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:50:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Well how did it turn out?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Sounds like SHE may be the problem.

She dated the guy and it didn't work, this is why you maybe shouldn't date neighbors, co workers, etc.

Almost 100% of girls will deem dmuped ex boyfriends "creepy." This is because they are uncomfortable with people who know their past.

If he ain't stalking her he isn't commiting a crime and this is why she won't call the cops. If he does something wrong call the cops.

If he isn't doing anything illegal she probably needs to get over herself.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:22:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:24:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Have her put a numer machine at her door and get about a dozen guys to stand in line for a few hours.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Three Letters:
H

I

V

From the HIVe mind of course!!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Have her "accidentally" drop a bag somewhere this idiot will find it outside her front door.

The bag should contain the Satanic Bible, a vial of something resembling blood, and the skull of a small animal.

It works on door to door religious fanatics as well.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:38:09 AM EDT
[#31]

A lot of women I have dated seem to always have some "creep" that wont leave them alone. The problem is usually not with the "creep". Its usually the women that is not giving off a strong enough signal to the guy to leave her the f alone. They like to keep a guy "on the side" for backup because they cant handle being alone.

She needs to just bluntly tell him to leave her alone and be dead serious about it. If he doesn’t stop after that she needs to call the cops on him so he knows she is serious.

I think playing some prank on him will just be giving him a invitation to bother her more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top