Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 9:01:51 PM EDT
tell me about your experiences with it.... Good? Bad?

Guy at the fun Store told me it is accurate and very good.

Need ACTUAL experince and input.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Overpriced for plinking ammo
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The red box stuff is better as the brass is matched. The blue box stuff is reloaded and may have mixed brass.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I use it for varmints. Never had a problem with it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
My bolt action .308 loves it. It shot slightly better than Federal Premium rounds in my rifle.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:00:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quality.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:24:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Overpriced for plinking ammo

Bluebox BH is priced within reason for SHTF ammo, IMO.

Originally Posted By :
The red box stuff is better as the brass is matched. The blue box stuff is reloaded and may have mixed brass.

FWIW, I have over 1.5K of BH bluebox 77grn. SMK which is my SHTF ammo, have yet to open a box that didn't have LC brass exclusively.

IMHO, you actually got good info from your gun-store employee.

I think their bluebox reman. ammo is better than some others brand new stuff. Shoots knots in all my rifles and very close to being as accurate as my custom 77grn. SMK reloads which I use in my long range CR6724 within 300 yards, past that the differences relate to my loads being quite a bit hotter than their's.

Black Hills ammunition is an excellent choice.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:18:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I've only ever shot the blue boxed stuff. Its not a very common brand on the shelves  here in my area
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:53:41 AM EDT
[#9]
i've shot blue and red box.  Never had a problem , always been accurate.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top