Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 5:02:45 AM EDT
Have any of you guys seen the 1936 gem that graced the silver screen.

Linky to the Doppy Movie

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:14:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Ahh......NO!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought it was great, I picked up this one with "Freaks" (My alltime favorite movie).  Don't waste your time on the new version with the colored smoke and '420' flashing across the screen.  Also remember this is an educational film, I know many people that haven't done as well as those portrayed in the film.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:26:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I have...and if you watch it too many times you will become a paranoid schizophrenic and you'll grow boobs.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:28:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I thought it was great, I picked up this one with "Freaks" (My alltime favorite movie).  Don't waste your time on the new version with the colored smoke and '420' flashing across the screen.  Also remember this is an educational film, I know many people that haven't done as well as those portrayed in the film.

I'm watching it now on Encore West.  It looks like the original version.  I'm rolling on the floor laughing at this thing.

I've never in my life seen a pot smoker act like thses jokers.  Unless they where taking something else as well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:28:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yes, I have...and if you watch it too many times you will become a paranoid schizophrenic and you'll grow boobs.

...THREE boobs.

(DUN DUN DUN...)
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:30:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...THREE boobs.

(DUN DUN DUN...)

What about MOOBS........
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:09:38 AM EDT
[#7]
You can download/view this and other films/commercials on the website archive.org, but for some reason their server is down at this time.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#8]
that was a good movie, but have you seen the remake?  I caught it on late night showtime a few weeks back, they turned it into a musical.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#9]
The best part is that the pot smoker's underwear will be crusted with dried semen from masturbation.

That describes a whole bunch of non-pot smokers on ARFCOM too.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:07:02 AM EDT
[#10]
if you smoke marijuana you will kill people
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:08:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Isn't in the old one where the guy's playing the piano faster and faster, and then for some reason, he chucks the dame out the window?

Well, honestly, who hasn't found themselves in that pair of shoes after inhaling a little second hand boo smoke?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, I've seen and liked both versions.  Great movies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top