Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 9:40:10 PM EDT
Crankyfarmer

The merchandise doesn't look like the best of stuff from the looks of the collapsable stocks but damned!  They still shouldn't have had their money taken away.  I wonder if Egay gave it back when they cancelled their paypal account?

I can't believe that Egay wanted them to take stuff off or their own website!!  It would be different if it was an Egay listing.

Sorry if this is a dupe.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]

HELP! HELP!
Finally we have portions of the website working!

As some of you know we used the paypal shopping cart on our website. Ebay/PayPal found out that we sell assault weapon parts and high capacity mags and they shut down our shopping cart and confiscated our money until we removed the items or paypal from our site. We removed paypal.
We will be installing a new shopping cart, but we have hundreds of hours of code to rewrite to scour them out of our system. The shopping cart buttons that are on the site now, work and we can recieve your orders for those items that don't please call and order.
 They said they would turn the shopping cart back on if we removed, all the clips, bullets, AR, SKS, AK parts from our website.  Who do they think they are dealing with? We are free proud Americans, and we won't be bullied by   corporate bullies to be politically correct.  We also intend to keep eating meat, praying, driving a pick-up truck, and any politically incorrect activity hated by the leftwing nuts.  So please help us get thru this disaster by calling in your orders.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
For the hundreth fucking time

www.paypalsucks.com

Paypal is NOT a fucking bank, has NO right to seize people's money, and yet they still do it.  They are under investigation by numerous states' Attorneys General.

Anyone who uses Paypal supports this bullshit, and has no right to complain when Paypal gets around to seizing their money.

Read some the accounts on that website.  When I did, my jaw hit the floor.  I personally know a guy who was driven out of business because they seized $14,000 of his legitimately earned money "just because".  He jumped through all the bullshit hoops they wanted, including him disclosing tons of personal information about himself.  In the end they told him to fuck himself, that they were going to hold his money for 180 days.  He was only able to gain access to HIS money after an attorney was involved.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
For the hundreth fucking time

www.paypalsucks.com

Paypal is NOT a fucking bank, has NO right to seize people's money, and yet they still do it.  They are under investigation by numerous state's Attorneys General.

Anyone who uses Paypal supports this bullshit, and has no right to complain when Paypal gets around to seizing their money.

Read some the accounts on that website.  When I did, my jaw hit the floor.  I personally know a guy who was driven out of business because they seized $14,000 of his legitimately earned money "just because".  He jumped through all the bullshit hoops they wanted, including him disclosing tons of personal information about himself.  In the end they told him to fuck himself, that they were going to hold his money for 180 days.  He was only able to gain access to HIS money after an attorney was involved.

I just thought it was shitty that they are holding his money until he changes his own freaking website.  He wasn't even using their shopping cart exclusively.  He was letting people pay with money orders and checks too.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#4]
can't wait for google payments.

I am telling ya, that google is gonna run paypal and ebay out of business. Just immagine googlebay where the sale of firearms run rampant.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:20:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just thought it was shitty that they are holding his money until he changes his own freaking website.  He wasn't even using their shopping cart exclusively.  He was letting people pay with money orders and checks too.

Don't think for an instant that they will release his money prior to 180 days, even if he does change the website.

He needs to get an attorney involved.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:47:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Listen to this audio.

Paypal sucks.

marc.perkel.com/audio/paypay2.mp3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top