Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/4/2005 7:57:33 PM EDT
My neighbors black kid got into it with my buds son who is a white kid of course and was screeming at him "you fukin nigger, your a fukin nigger" as loud as he could over a simple disagreement with a basketball they were playing with. The white kid says in rebuttle " I'm a Christian and I know Jesus forgives us all so let's not fight and just play ball and forget it"....and the kid responds again with the same shit lines.......now this came from a kid that in my opinion is somewhat of a punk and I was surprised at the good response.

Now, later I ask my bud if he was going to go talk to the kids dad (who happens to be a very nice, polite guy with a good job at FED-EX as a driver and just a cool cat in my opinion, and not a ghetto you know what as I'm sure some of you are thinkin right now) about this and he said NO. It seems that there is the kids cousin that comes over there and is a gang banging little ghetto ^!@@#% from my run ins with him that is certainly causing this attitude in this young kid. Both kids are 12 years old.

Neither parent saw this happen and so should I stay out of it or go talk to the American-African kids dad myself?

Oh, the American African thing is done that way since I think that you are an AMERICAN FIRST, then your country of origin LAST, although he was born here so I guess that is out huh?  LOL!

Dont get me started on all the Mexicans that fly that flag instead of thier Country's Flag (USA).

Flame suit on...........................
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:58:26 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL, Damn you're stupid.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Black kid calling a white kid that.....  wierd.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Black kid calling a white kid that.....  wierd.

... and funny.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Fixed it for you.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
In....5...4...3...2...1...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTL.

I couldn't figure out who was saying the "n" word.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#7]
IBTL and AZ Pogrom....
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:03:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, go have a chat with he kids dad.  Let him know that his son is acting like the cousins Gang-banger attitude, and using the N word loosly,

Just let the Dad know that it hasn't become an issue  - Yet - But it will if not addressed.  

I'm sure that he, as with any other parent , will "understand"

X
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed it for you.  

Not too bright.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Mucho Gracias, hey I wasn't watching my grammer. I tried to type it in fast before it got locked.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Aren't you the one who started the "I bumpfired under water" thread?  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:07:49 PM EDT
[#12]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:08:53 PM EDT
[#13]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Talk to the black kid, he's confused or you was trying to be funny. This needs the WTF cat. Could the White kid have been yelling.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:12:18 PM EDT
[#15]
So let's see.  Your white kid was called the "N" word by a black kid during a basketball game.  The black kid has a normal, mature, responsible dad but is learning this attitude from another young black gangbanger wannabe?  You want to know if you should tell the dad?  YES

You also wonder why people from Mexico fly Mexican flags?  Because they used to be Mexican and if they are Americans now it may still remind them of their youth and mom amd dad.  It doesn't mean they hate the US.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:12:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I think I will have a chat with him......if it was the other way around I'm SURE he would be on my buds doorstep knocking on the door. I just hate to see things like this happen in our hood. We have almost every race and religion (even a Muslim family, who actually are pretty cool, although I'm sure they have RPG's in their closet) and all are upper middle class, no junk cars or crack sales in this hood and higher priced homes keeps the rif raff out.....I just hate to see this kid when he is 16 or 17 and turns out like his cousin. That would be a shame. So you think I'm not out of line chatting with the kids pop?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:16:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
So let's see.  Your white kid was called the "N" word by a black kid during a basketball game.  The black kid has a normal, mature, responsible dad but is learning this attitude from another young black gangbanger wannabe?  You want to know if you should tell the dad?  YES

You also wonder why people from Mexico fly Mexican flags?  Because they used to be Mexican and if they are Americans now it may still remind them of their youth and mom amd dad.  It doesn't mean they hate the US.

I disagree with the Mexican Flag explanation, unless you are Latino I call it BS. I think they have no respect for this country, in addition if that were true I would see both the US Flag and the mexico flag flying at thier home with the mexican flag flying a foot lower that the US Flag.

Correct me if my thinking is off.

Oh, why all the IBTL crap? Someone can us the N word in a "correct" manner around here? Guess I'll go hang out with SgtAR15 huh?????

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:18:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I think I will have a chat with him......if it was the other way around I'm SURE he would be on my buds doorstep knocking on the door. I just hate to see things like this happen in our hood. We have almost every race and religion (even a Muslim family, who actually are pretty cool, although I'm sure they have RPG's in their closet) and all are upper middle class, no junk cars or crack sales in this hood and higher priced homes keeps the rif raff out.....I just hate to see this kid when he is 16 or 17 and turns out like his cousin. That would be a shame. So you think I'm not out of line chatting with the kids pop?

Hell no your not out of line.  He is using foul language in public.  That deserves an ass whippin' or at least a talking to from daddy.  He needs to have manners taught to him again.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Why not - IBTL
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:19:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Talk to the black kid, he's confused or you was trying to be funny. This needs the WTF cat. Could the White kid have been yelling.

nope saw the whole thing and the white kid was almost crying after the confrontation cause the other kid turned straight ghetto crazy on him and was flippin out like he had been called a "ni@@er". Anyway........
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Why not - IBTL

fine then

I B T L    
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#22]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:23:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I disagree with the Mexican Flag explanation, unless you are Latino I call it BS. I think they have no respect for this country, in addition if that were true I would see both the US Flag and the mexico flag flying at thier home with the mexican flag flying a foot lower that the US Flag.

Correct me if my thinking is off.

I'd have to think that if this country was suddenly poor and Canada was wealthy and if I went there LEGALLY I would still consider myself an American deep inside.  If my kids were born there that is a different story though.

Whoops!  I had to add a word so that I would not be an illegal alien.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#24]
You can tell the Dad but doubt it will do much good. The thug rap gangsta culture is just too "cool" for most YBM's to pass up. In 4-8 years he will be in jail or in a white chalk line if he is already started down the road now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#26]
But if he dropped an N-bomb on the other kid . . . .
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#28]

The white kid says in rebuttle " I'm a Christian and I know Jesus forgives us all so let's not fight and just play ball and forget it"..

im sure the white kid said that
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:09:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

The white kid says in rebuttle " I'm a Christian and I know Jesus forgives us all so let's not fight and just play ball and forget it"..

Didn't want to be the one to say that, but that comment does sound pretty................. BS-ish.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't want to be the one to say that, but that comment does sound pretty................. BS-ish.

if he did , he deserves to get his ass beat
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:13:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

if he did , he deserves to get his ass beat

I would've kicked my own ass.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Aren't you the one who started the "I bumpfired under water" thread?  

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Was this basketball game being played around the midnight hour?  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#34]

It rhymes!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#35]
#1 Not your kid. Stay out of it.

#2 Not your kid. Stay out of it.

You will be teh one who ends up looking like a racist.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

It rhymes!

Wait, so what you're saying is they were having a rap battle!?  That explains it!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#37]
There are Africans... openly living in America... as Africans? Sheeesh. They're Americans.... ask any

African and they'll tell you the same.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:43:39 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
IBTL

+1
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#39]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#40]

The white kid says in rebuttle " I'm a Christian and I know Jesus forgives us all so let's not fight and just play ball and forget it".

Are you freaking kidding?

" I'm a Christian and I know Jesus forgives you for calling me a nigger so let's not fight and just play ball and forget it"
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:01:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
But if he dropped an N-bomb on the other kid . . . .

Haha...Ive said back after it was said to me.... "No actually your the nigger" ....joking with firends

Quoted:
There are Africans... openly living in America... as Africans? Sheeesh. They're Americans.... ask any

African and they'll tell you the same.

no. My best friend is African. Been living here 6 years. Ask him what he is, hell say African, not American or African-American. If your black and were born here then your American.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#42]
I am white and have been called a nigger before. Instead of the "Im a christian and I know about brown nosing jesus bullshit.....", I said "You are a fucking idiot and I am going to beat your brain out of your ass, because it obviously is hanging out there." Maybe its an AZ thing?

IBPGOTNWAGBOTRT

InBeforePeopleGetOverThe"N"WordAndGetBackOnTheRealTopic
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Tell the dad that if his son keeps talking like a gangsta cRapper, then his white friend will end up marrying the hot black chick.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I'm a foreign national living in the US.  You know what kind of flag is flying in front of my house?

Anyone?  Does anyone know or want to guess what kind of flag I have flying in front of my house?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#45]
You should have just drawn down on those punks.    

Nah, fuck 'em both.  Obviously, one's color blind, and the other's a preacher waiting to happen.  Could be worse.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm a foreign national living in the US.  You know what kind of flag is flying in front of my house?

Anyone?  Does anyone know or want to guess what kind of flag I have flying in front of my house?

A rainbow one?
only kidding.

I would let the parents deal with it, it is not your place to get in the middle of it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Yep

IBTL

Why do Latino's put their name on the back windows of their cars in big letters?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#48]
IBTL..
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:03:43 PM EDT
[#49]
I think a talk with the kids father would definately be appropriate.

TXL
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep

IBTL

Why do Latino's put their name on the back windows of their cars in big letters?

It is the only form of ID they can get to let people know who they are.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top