Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 11:19:52 PM EDT
My loser friend that has the psycho wife... (Ive told you about them) just came to me on Tuesday and asked to borrow 60.00 from me ... I told him all I had was 30.00 and he was happy with that. I loan it to him. Now I come to find out that he borrowed over the past few months a bunch of $$$ from his dad (who just got out of the hospital with a quad bypass and now they found a mass on his kidney)

His dad is broke and was able to scrounge up 5,000.00 for his son's bail.

Anyway, now this "friend" is saying what a piece of shit his dad is because he wont lend him anymore money because all he wants to so is see the grandkids and they dont bring them around. Now, he is staying away from his dad... Nice huh?

I think the 30.00 is an investment... maybe he will hide from me knowing he owes me.

Love people who dont own their own responsibilities... Oh yes, he is also a Liberal... as if I needed to tell you that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:37:42 PM EDT
[#1]
He's your "friend" why?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:44:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He's your "friend" why?

He "was" a great friend at one time... he married a really nice girl who made good money and had a good head on her shoulders. Then he decided that she wasnt right for him and left her to meet the woman he is with now. Since then all he does is complain, bitch and moan about how lousy his life is. He says he would cheat on her in a second.

He is not the same person that he was years ago... Pretty sad actually.

This guy would walk through fire for you. even if he hardly knew you. Now, I dont know.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Needs money, including bail?  For what?  What are you letting into your house and exposing your children to?

Drop him like a bad transmission - and SAY IT to his face so he freaking understands if you have to.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Ahhh, WTF!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:56:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Needs money, including bail?  For what?  What are you letting into your house and exposing your children to?

Nah, he hasnt been allowed in my home for years... bail was because he got into a DV with is wife... she kicked HIS ass and HE went to jail. But ever since his wife and mine got into a fight they havent said a word to each other in like 5 years.

Drop him like a bad transmission - and SAY IT to his face so he freaking understands if you have to.

I HAVE!!! After his arrest and his family and him and his wife calling me to figure out what to do they RUINED my Fathers Day... RUINED IT!!! I told him "I DONT  WANNA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SHIT ANYMORE!"

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:58:16 PM EDT
[#6]
...and yet you're handing him 30 bucks.

Dude, come on.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:03:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
...and yet you're handing him 30 bucks.

Dude, come on.

Well, maybe I still feel like that old friend is still there somewhere. He has gone to bat for me in big ways many times... As I did for him... When an old friend calls and says "I need money, I am out of gas, kids need food yada yada yada.. what would you have done?

Not trying to start a flame war... I am really asking you... What would you have done?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:07:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What would you have done?

Dropped back 30 yards and punted.

A person could do no better than have a friend like you Dr Frige.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:08:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What would you have done?

Dropped back 30 yards and punted.

A person could do no better than have a friend like you Dr Frige.

Hey thanks man!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:10:43 AM EDT
[#10]
What role does drugs have in this downward spiral?
R.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:13:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
R.

Believe it or not... Zero.

this guy doesnt take drugs, doesnt smoke... Heck since his arrest he hasnt even had a glass of wine.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:35:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
R.

Believe it or not... Zero.

this guy doesnt take drugs, doesnt smoke... Heck since his arrest he hasnt even had a glass of wine.

A close friend of mine had his life ruined by drugs, and I never knew it at the time.  I outright asked him one day if he was taking drugs and he denied it up until after his wife left him.  People can hide things extremely well...................better than you can even imagine.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:48:49 AM EDT
[#13]
For $ 20.00 I'll never contact you again
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:45:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:47:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I'll do it for 15.00.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:19:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Anyway, now this "friend" is saying what a piece of shit his dad is because he wont lend him anymore money... Now, he is staying away from his dad...

Dad can write that "loan" off
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:14:51 AM EDT
[#17]
$30 bucks to keep a jerk from you permanently may be money well spent.  However, he may come a begging again.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
For $ 20.00 I'll never contact you again

Quoted:
I'll do it for 15.00.

BASTARDS!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
$30 bucks to keep a jerk from you permanently may be money well spent.  However, he may come a begging again.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEExactly!!! Well when he begs for more money, its easy to now say "Dude, you cant even pay me back 30.00 I gave you X weeks ago and now you want more... sorry"

How does the saying go? "Screw me once, Shame on you. Screw me twice, Shame on me"

Of course this is gonna label me an asshole... Thats OK ... wont be the first time. But coming from them... doesnt hold much water.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyway, now this "friend" is saying what a piece of shit his dad is because he wont lend him anymore money... Now, he is staying away from his dad...

Dad can write that "loan" off

His dad is a really kind hearted guy... as I said he loaned them THOUSANDS of dollars and he has the nerve to call his dad an asshole. Unbelieveable! This guy is alone, has NO ONE but his son and daughter in law... his other son and daughter live back east.

When my friend was in jail for DV, I went to visit his dad and here is this guy all alone and lost... He just moved to this state... He has no one. I KNEW that they would screw him over... JUST FRIGGIN KNEW IT!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:29:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Know how you scream and run away from SPIDERS?

Look at him like you look at a SPIDER.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top