Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 7:05:37 PM EDT
My grandfather died back in February... and her dog (Cocoa) has been her "savior" since then. Companion etc. She's loved him to death, giving him rides in the morning in her car (which he loves). She got him when her old dog died a few years back from my Uncle.. who didn't need another dog.

The dog really helped her get over my Grandfather's death.

Well, I got word tonight that the dog had a heart attack, and is being put down tonight. Two major deaths in less than 8 months... she's a wreck.

Life sucks.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh man, I am so sorry to her all this. I wish there was something else I could do but to offer my prayers.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:20:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Bummer for certain, animals can ease pain or stress in a great way. Prayers for her.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:29:37 AM EDT
[#3]
If she can handle it, get another dog soon.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry to hear about her loss.  Prayers sent - may she be well, happy, and at peace.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:51:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Hopin' for the best....
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:52:21 AM EDT
[#6]
sorry to hear this, best wishes to you and your family
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top