Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 12:53:35 PM EDT
Aaron Broussard is the Democratic president of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. In the course of an interview, he was very critical of the federal disaster-response effort (calling Feds murderers and placing no blame on local officials), finishing with a phony tearful account of the death by drowning of his emergency services manager's mother. Broussard's account of that incident was subsequently shown to contain significant inaccuracies.

BUSTED---Broussard Meet The Press Interview Video
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Like Ann Coulter says, the liberals have a problem with the communication age
they don't seem to grasp that their lying bs can actually be verified now

there are whole websites dedicated to gores completely fabricated stories told for political gain
my favorite one was about his mother taking the same meds as her dog.......but paying triple
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
You are supposed to "respect authority".  The problem is the "authorities" make it hard to respect them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
there are whole websites dedicated to gores completely fabricated stories told for political gain
my favorite one was about his mother taking the same meds as her dog.......but paying triple

Mine is when he claimed his millionaire parents sang him "Look for the Union Label" as a lullabye when he was a baby.  The song was written when Al Gore was 10 years old.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Links please. I would love to see read some of them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mine is when he claimed his millionaire parents sang him "Look for the Union Label" as a lullabye when he was a baby.  The song was written when Al Gore was 10 years old.

He also claimed that his father was a champion of civil rights for minorities........not even close

Quoted:

Here is kind of a summary, if you research some of these stories, you will probably bust a gut laughing
www.seghea.com/emails/lies.html
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:46:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He also claimed that his father was a champion of civil rights for minorities........not even close

Quoted:

Here is kind of a summary, if you research some of these stories, you will probably bust a gut laughing
www.seghea.com/emails/lies.html

thanks
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#7]
What a fucking turd bucket
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#8]
What a blowhard.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

So fret not fellow conservatives, they can lie but they can not hide
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a two way street.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:45:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a two way street.

Its not anywhere NEAR as damaging for the opponents of liberalism..............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top