BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 12:10:52 PM EDT
[me] Hello.

[wife] Hi honey

[me] Where are you?

[wife] At a garage sale.

[me] Guess I won't see you for the rest of the day.

[wife] (laughs) Actually I think you should come here.

[me] Uh, no thanks.

[wife] They're selling all kinds of reloading equipment.

[me] How do I get there...

Got bullets, primers, a scale, funnel, reloading blocks, etc. I ended up buying reloading supplies for calibers I don't even own. Great deals.

I love her.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Love is a beautiful thing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Got bullets, primers, a scale, funnel, reloading blocks, etc. I ended up buying reloading supplies for calibers I don't even own. Great deals.

And if it wasn't for her, you wouldn't have gotten such things. Sounds like she's given you authorization to buy new firearms by proxy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Lucky man! Well I am still looking for one that will not spend all of my money and hold the pie hostage.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I concur with leelaw
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Ahhh love, true love....
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And if it wasn't for her, you wouldn't have gotten such things. Sounds like she's given you authorization to buy new firearms by proxy.

I never thought of that!!!

I can blame all future purchases on her.

[Guiness commercial] BRILLIANT! [/Guiness commercial]

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#7]
HA!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#8]
my wife is the same way, Love IS good.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:22:01 PM EDT
[#9]
ROFLMAO

You've got a great wife..........
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#10]
That's awesome, and eerily similiar to a yardsale story of mine from early this summer.

My wife found a brand new in box Leupold 2-7x VX1 shotgun scope for $25.00 Taped to the box was a pair of new in bag Leupold scope rings.

At the same yard sale my wife found one of those 13" TV/VCR combos in the free pile, with a note attached saying that the sound didn't work. I took it apart and had to resolder one of the speaker wires-and now it works fine. We bought one of those universal remotes from Wal-Mart and put the TV in my daughter's room. She couldn't be happier.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Great to hear something besides "My wife is a bitch/ball breaker/cheater" for a change!

Mine brought me home a couple of r/c magazines and lunch just now!

Gotta love a good one!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't buy stuff for guns that I don't have anymore, the other-half, thinks that all of my equipment is clutter.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:47:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Where's the guns that stuff was bought for?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't let that one go!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
 Where's the guns that stuff was bought for?

He had a bunch of guns, mostly 22 caliber collectables, anniversary models, etc. High priced and really of no use to me.

Didn't see anything other than that.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I ended up buying reloading supplies for calibers I don't even own. Great deals.

You, sir, are an inspiration to us all.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#17]
My girlfriend just came back from shopping all day and bought me a new pair of pants and a nice shirt. She also let me sit on the couch all day and drink beer and watch football.

I am happy I got a good one.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
My girlfriend just came back from shopping all day and bought me a new pair of pants and a nice shirt. She also let me sit on the couch all day and drink beer and watch football.

Let you? Let you? My God man!

At least she doesn't force you to go shopping with her.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Some wives are good.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:29:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah but did you get any 22LR reloading stuff?

No.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I love my wife.  I was looking at an ad for a Stag Arms upper the other day, and said "You know, I'd really like to get one of those."  She said, "Well, order it.  We can afford it."  

Sounds like you've got a great wife, too!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#22]
My wifey found an advert. in the club rag for some reloading equipment.  We drove over, same deal.  Dude had a shoulder injury.  I bought a reloader, powder, primers, newinbox shot shells, etc.  Pennies on the dollar..........  I didn't want to go, she made me.

.......that woman is making me buy supressors now!!!  

(It is a set-up.  She will want shiny, expensive, little things for Christmas.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let you? Let you? My God man!

At least she doesn't force you to go shopping with her.

No ring on the finger yet = no forced shopping.

Let's face it though, if she said you need to go shopping or no play for you, I am going shopping.

She doesn't pull those stunts luckily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top