Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 11:50:57 AM EDT
I have automatic payments set up for HoN but I deleted my profile there so I want to close my account. Problem is is that I cannot find where to cancel my automatic payments.

Can anyone help me?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:06:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:14:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Can't you just close your PayPal Account?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:39:43 AM EDT
[#3]
it is possible- but its a bit buried in menus- keep looking- I had to do it for a old internet account.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
it is possible- but its a bit buried in menus- keep looking- I had to do it for a old internet account.

Just use Paypal to buy guns or ammo, they'll close it for you!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just use Paypal to buy guns or ammo, they'll close it for you!

Already have
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:43:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have automatic payments set up for HoN but I deleted my profile there so I want to close my account. Problem is is that I cannot find where to cancel my automatic payments.

Can anyone help me?

Log into your account, go to HISTORY, in the "show" dropdown box scroll down to subscriptions and then do a search. You may need to adjust your search range if it is a yearly subscription.  You should then see the subscription listed.  you can then go into the details and cancel the subscription from there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:59:13 PM EDT
[#7]
give me your user name and password and I will close it for you.

I think that its in the accout folder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top