Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 4:53:37 AM EDT
If the Feds response to Rita is better (we just did a live practice) than it was for Katrina, will the left claim it's because the demographics of Texas are less minority and therefore a higher priority? Is the political left predictable or what?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:54:57 AM EDT
[#1]
They always do, always will.

It is a crutch that will never be removed.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:55:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they are predictable and they will claim racism.

I will quote Ahnold in Terminator 2, "It's in their nature....."
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:01:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Black populations in order:

New York City
Chicago
Detroit
Philadelphia
Houston
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:06:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes they will.

The usual suspects are already screaming for an investigation.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:12:20 AM EDT
[#5]
If Rita takes a turn and hits New Orleans the leftwing kooks will claim Bush turned it that way.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Black populations in order:

New York City
Chicago
Detroit
Philadelphia
Houston

Really Detroit? Detroit has less than 1,000,000 people living in Detroit.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:27:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yes, they are predictable and they will claim racism.

I will quote Ahnold in Terminator 2, "It's in their nature....."

They'd burn NO too, except the city is too wet to ignite.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:37:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Why?

You can argue there's a higher Hispanic population than Caucasian in Texas.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#10]
It just occured to me that Mayor Nagin almost caused an even worse catastrophy.  A few days ago, Nagin was practically begging people to come back to NO.  Then Bush and Co. slapped him down and made him change his tune.  When it looked like Rita would not be a direct hit, he still acted like he had a good plan to rebuild.

There is no way the press will pick up on this and rip him a new one.  Bush and Co. will not get any credit for telling people to stay away.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#11]
boortz.com/nuze/200509/09222005.html#poll

"POLL

It looks like we may have learned some things from the Katrina disaster. We're already getting the equipment in place to take care of Rita's aftermath. This morning Neal wondered how long it would take before Jesse Jackson or some other race warlord would say the response was better because the victims were whiter. What do you think?

As usual, Boortz is on the cutting edge, hit his poll
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck em'.....LA didn't ask for help from the feds before it hit.  Thats why the feds didn't help untill they asked for it after they realized that they couldn't handle it on their own.  Look at MS, they asked for help before it hit and they got it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Are they retarded?  Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Houston has a larger black population in proportion to NO.  Plus they have a pretty generous Mexican population as well.  But you won't hear about them.  According to Jesse Jackson the only minorities in existence are black people.

The media just likes to focus on crap they can blame Bush for.  Today in the news apparently Bush's hurricane machine flooded the 9th Ward, again.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
They always do, always will.

It is a crutch that will never be removed.

TBK1 will say that is a blanket, racist statement.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:04:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Pretty much their stock in trade, although some of the Dems (like Feinstein) will play the Nazi card instead.

Desperate and predictable.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#16]
who the hell is they ? The generl forum use to be fun.I don't like here any more.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
who the hell is they ? The generl forum use to be fun.I don't like here any more.

What?  You have 19 posts?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:58:47 PM EDT
[#18]
"They" are the people that make their living by keeping the races divided...........

People that play the race card will always play the race card because that is all they have
if they had anything else they would say\write it, they don't so they say "racist"

jackson, farrakhan, sharpton, jackson-lee would all lose their power if the hate stopped
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#19]
I didn't even read your post but the answer is YES.

They will claim racism no matter what does or doesn't happen.

Stupidity and ignorance don't require logic or facts.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:11:54 PM EDT
[#20]
WTF cares anymore?

Jesse Jackson is one of the most racist SOB's in this country.  But, because he's black (sorry, has his ass ever even BEEN in Afrika???) he can cry racism all he wants.

You know what, the day he's swinging from a tree is the day I'll belive that his wealthy hypocritical ass is a victom of racism.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Did the World's Dumbest Man, Chimpy McBusHitlerBurton, manage to garner the smarts to tune up his Haliburton WindMaker 9000 to hit the People of Color in the Gulf region again?

Is that what's going on?

It's amazing that a president who's always accused of being so pathologically stupid that he requires a drool cup could suddenly turn smart, and wax the Black Man with his "weather machine."

Oh, wait - I forgot that The Prince of Darkness himself, Evil Dick Cheney, (a.k.a. Vice Good Ol' Boy) is the Puppetmaster, pulling the strings for Chimpy.

The pathology of the American Leftist never ceases to amaze me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:41:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
WTF cares anymore?

Jesse Jackson is one of the most racist SOB's in this country.  But, because he's black (sorry, has his ass ever even BEEN in Afrika???) he can cry racism all he wants.

You know what, the day he's swinging from a tree is the day I'll belive that his wealthy hypocritical ass is a victom of racism.  

side note: add Louis Ferretkhan,Al Sharpton and JJ was the first to jump in his 'hatebreed' lime light(dick in the water glass incident) the forementioned are no better than me in any length they are Rascist who capture Media and use great exploitation of pure BS to draw attention of Liberals and there symPATHETIC values making 'Innocence a Crime and everyone a Victim'
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:44:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
If the Feds response to Rita is better (we just did a live practice) than it was for Katrina, will the left claim it's because the demographics of Texas are less minority and therefore a higher priority? Is the political left predictable or what?

Hey, we're a "brown state,"  amigo.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:46:33 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuggin a we are
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:54:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somewhat less so after Rita.  BP agents noted igher than normal traffic into Mexico this week. With the recent increase in border checkpoints, reentry is bound to be more difficult.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top