Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 9:47:09 AM EDT
I know this topic is a dupe, but I'm on dial up and this thing is working incredibly slow today (even by dial up standards).

When I get to work tonight, they have dial up..................I'd like to somehow see the exchange between the two.

Anybody got a link?  thanks.

vmax84
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#1]
they just replayed it on fox news a bit ago :) Orirely almost through him off the set.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
they just replayed it on fox news a bit ago :) Orirely almost through him off the set.

Dang it..................always missing the good stuff!!

vmax84
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Here's a little of the exchange:

Factor Follow Up Segment
A verbal brawl: O'Reilly vs. Donahue

NOTE: The following segments were not seen by some viewers due to Fox News coverage of the emergency landing of Jet Blue Flight 292. The Factor Follow Up Segment with Phil Donahue will be shown on tonight's Factor, and is not to be missed.

Guest: Phil Donahue

Former talk show host Phil Donahue has rallied behind anti-war protestor Cindy Sheehan, who has called Iraqi terrorists "freedom fighters" and the US action in Afghanistan a "failure." Despite her radical views, Donahue portrayed Sheehan as a woman under siege. "The effort to marginalize this woman is under way. Cindy Sheehan is one tough mother, and nothing you say or do is going to slow her down. She is going to be at the center of one of the largest rallies since the Vietnam War this weekend in Washington." Donahue accused Bill O'Reilly of supporting a war to which he would not send his own children, setting off a heated confrontation.

O'Reilly: "You don't know what the hell you're talking about! My nephew just enlisted in the Army. He's a patriot, so don't denigrate his service or I'll boot you right off the set. Don't tell me I wouldn't send my kid."
Donahue: "You are part of a loud group of people who want to prove they're tough and send other people's kids to war to make the case."
O'Reilly: "You are clueless, and so is Ms. Sheehan. She says the insurgents have a right to kill Americans, and you're shaking her hand?"
Donahue: "How many more men and women are you going to send to have their arms and legs blown off so that you can be tough?"
O'Reilly: "You buy into left wing propaganda and you're a mouthpiece for it."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top