Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:46:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Although Dick Morris is a political genius, I don't think Pirro has a shot.....unfortunately
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#2]
It only matters because a Clinton defeat in a senate race would all but assure she doesn't get nominated to run for POTUS. So it would be a good thing. But I just don't see it happening.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
she's a NY City liberal, like most state wide politicians in NY
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Nope. She's a Westchester County liberal posing as a Westchester County tough as nails District Attorney.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It only matters because a Clinton defeat in a senate race would all but assure she doesn't get nominated to run for POTUS. So it would be a good thing. But I just don't see it happening.

Yup.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:58:49 PM EDT
[#6]
It would still be cool to see hitlery defeated.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#7]
It's an opportunity for some mud to get slung at Clinton, if nothing else. Hopefully some will stick 'till 08.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#8]
The messs about her husband will be used against her.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope. She's a Westchester County liberal posing as a Westchester County tough as nails District Attorney.

Yup!! I can tell you that is fact since I know her and work in the same building, for the same employer. She is a nice lady, gifted in the art of gab, knows how to play the media. Only problem is that she refuses to divorce her convicted criminal husband. This among other things will assure her of a loss to Hitlery.

Hitlery already has statewide (and US) name recognition, has a huge soccer mom following, a huge black female following, and a huge bankroll. And the worst part is that the fucking scum isn't even from NY. She just saw the opportunity to vault into office and took it.

The only hope this country has at this point is to hope that Condaliza "I have a huge fucking head" Rice runs for POTUS against that scum Hitlery.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Both are scum.  But better her than Hitlery.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:42:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

It wasn't last time.  Can he practice law again?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It wasn't last time.  Can he practice law again?

He's already being brought up in articles about her, so I can't believe it will NOT be brought up.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:20:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Her chances may look good right now, but the Clinton dirty tricks and tactics machine isn't being cranked up until later.

As for Pirro's husband, in this case she may be immune to his use as a weapon.

What's Hillary going to say: "My husband was better at staying out of the slammer than your husband".

One thing I've learned about Dick Morris and his predictions about Hillary.....He's ALWAYS wrong.
She always does exactly what he says she won't.

Some people think he's running interference for her.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Hillary could be in office as long as Robert Byrd, if she wants.

The only thing that'll get her out of the senate is if she becomes president.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
It's an opportunity for some mud to get slung at Clinton, if nothing else. Hopefully some will stick 'till 08.

I'm afraid that any mud that gets slung at Hitlery will only serve to immunize her against that same mud WHEN she runs for Pres in '08.  

As for her being a Republican, remember that a New York Conservative is about the same as a Texas liberal.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top