Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 6:32:59 AM EDT
Looking to possible sell my M1A NM at the next gun show to pay for some version or another of an AR-10. Have it set up pretty well so I can provide targets with a few different types of ammo that it regularly shoot 3/4 to 1.25 MOA with. Not sure how many rounds are down it as I am not the first owner, didn’t get it until a SFC in service (90) had his wife run his truck without oil for a few miles. Of course as the unit armorer I helped bail him out by buying his S&W Mod 29 and this M1A he used for match shooting for $600.00. Unit has been maintained well, but has been used in the field so there is most of the finish on the rifle but a little rust showing up in a few arias. Looking for input on what I can expect to get for it if I do. It has the following.

Mil synthetic stock finished with black spray grit (underlying black epoxy finish) and matching hand guard.

All Mil parts done to NM standard with pre ban (SN 5 digit early 80"s?) SA rec.

9 Mags, all US military issue and refinished matt black with either alum Hyde 2 or gunkote.

A.R.M.S. #18 late model mount with #22 high throw rings.

SA 1st gen Government model scope with butler creak flip up scope covers and kill flash.

Metal and rubber butt pads.

Harmonic dampener.

New black leather sling.

Blackhawk Cheek rest.

2 mercury recoil reducers.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:37:21 AM EDT
[#1]
In my opinion you would be absolutly NUTS to sell a m1a for a ar-10.     JMO
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#2]
man, at least $1500-2000...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top