Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 3:09:54 PM EDT
I think it was last winter this video hit the internet.  I'm trying to find it because I have a friend who is a huge Andrwe W. K. fan and I told him about it.  He's stoked to see the vid but I can find it for the life of me.

It's of some crazy college kids, a CD player, a great CD, a video camera and a cold boring night on some college campus in the dorms.  The kids pop in the CD (think "It's Time To Party" is dubbed over the whole video) and proceed to rock out down the halls of the dorm gathering those of like mind to rock out with them.  Then they leave the dorms and start getting people from surrounding apartments to join in.  Really just some random (likely alchohol induced) college fun.

Anybody know where I can get it?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:33:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump from page 5, my that was fast.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#2]
another try
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#3]
have you tried "yahoo"?  They have a pretty good video library in their music section.  You have to be a registered member, not that it's a big deal.

Hope this helps

Trey
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:53:21 PM EDT
[#4]
No good in yahoo.  You might have to find some underground video site.  It probably was not a popular song or video.  FOR THE RECORD Andrew W.K. Sucks.  I am proud i helped boo him off stage at OZZFEST a couple of years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top