Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 5:34:19 AM EDT

Aside from NCIS and SVU, theres rarely and thing that I CAN'T MISS on TV, this one has captivated my wife and I.  Good show.

Projections:
Warden's wife will get killed
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:58:23 AM EDT
[#1]
This show has my wife and me HOOKED!
We can't miss it!
Two big ol' thumbs up!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:59:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Damn fine way to spend an hour on a monday evening
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:03:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This show has my wife and me HOOKED!
We can't miss it!
Two big ol' thumbs up!

My Wife and I are right there with you!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:06:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup, the wife and I are watching this also, so far it's been pretty good.

Any clues on the identity of the woman the SS guys are always calling and reporting to?  I think it's Hillary!

A good conspiracy always gets me hooked...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:07:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes!

This is a good one.  Can't wait to see how it pans out.

SPOILER WARNING:

One thing I noticed last night: we never saw him use the key they made out of the melted toothbrush.  I guess we can assume it was how he got through some door to gain access to the ventilation shaft that leads to the Warden's office.....but it never showed him actually using it (unless I missed it).  I think the key may be to something else.......

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:14:26 AM EDT
[#6]
you've got to turn off your brain to watch that show --its so freaking stupid..but entertaining
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:14:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes!

SPOILER WARNING:

One thing I noticed last night: we never saw him use the key they made out of the melted toothbrush.  I guess we can assume it was how he got through some door to gain access to the ventilation shaft that leads to the Warden's office.....but it never showed him actually using it (unless I missed it).  I think the key may be to something else.......

You missed it!
They did use it!

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:18:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Prisonbreak is an awesome show.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:21:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
you've got to turn off your brain to watch that show --its so freaking stupid..but entertaining

You have to suspend reality abit, but I wouldn't call the show "stupid".
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:24:14 AM EDT
[#10]
The "Chiapetti Lamb and Veal Co." where the mobsters met during the first episode to is a real company, and about  4 blocks from where I'm sitting.

CKMorley
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:43:10 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yes!

SPOILER WARNING:

you missed it.  The big cheese inmate passed it to him and he used it
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:49:10 AM EDT
[#12]
DONT MISS A SHOW here , its the only show I watch thats not on the history or other edu channels.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:07:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

So he used it to gain access to the Warden's office?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So he used it to gain access to the Warden's office?

He used it to get out of the office another way without the guard noticing (there were two exits in the office) and vanish into the crowd so that he could get back to his cell undetected.  So, the whole time, the guard thought that he was in there still working, but he went back to his cell.  Do I need to explain further or did you catch what happened next?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:31:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He used it to get out of the office another way without the guard noticing (there were two exits in the office)

Thanks.  This is the part I missed.  I was thinking he used it to get back to the office after going on the roof.  I missed him getting out of the office in the first place.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top