Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2005 6:41:29 AM EDT
I go to my apartment office to pick up my UPS packages.  I walk in and am greeted by a friendly(and attractive) office woman.  All smiles and eye contact.  I tell her about the emergency lighting unit outside my apartment making a loud buzzing, another guy from the apartment office hears and asks for my apartment info to give to maintenance. Then I ask for my packages…three of them…oh and they are heavy.  Her and the guy bring out three boxes, containing 2,500 rounds of 5.56, with “ORM-D Cartridges, Small Arms” stickers all over them.

Smiles and eye contact went to looking at mostly at the floor with forced half smiles and looking up occasionally.  I had to make two trips to my truck.  At least she held the door open for me.  Maybe I should go back and ask her out.  Maybe I should open carry when I do it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:53:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I started a new job back in August, they haven't had to deal with all of my orders yet, but I have a couple cases of ammo on the way.  I just might order some more mags as well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:56:12 AM EDT
[#2]
All these good stories while I'm stuck at work are depressing me! QUIT HAVING FUN! ALL OF YOU!

I'll be there later tonight to help sort ammo. Don't shoot all of it before I get home!

-Foxxz
Brifffffff!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:59:56 AM EDT
[#3]
The other week we had a 1919 set up on my desk , you should have saw the ppl faces as the walked by my office  :D . BTW where you working VT

ETA: what is this a hometown thread in GD
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:06:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
All these good stories while I'm stuck at work are depressing me! QUIT HAVING FUN! ALL OF YOU!

I'll be there later tonight to help sort ammo. Don't shoot all of it before I get home!

-Foxxz
Brifffffff!

500 rounds of green tip we have to seperate.  250 is yours, 250 is mine.  All I can do not to count it now.   Go throw up on your bosses desk and say you have to go home.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:14:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Foxxz
Brifffffff!

500 rounds of green tip we have to seperate.  250 is yours, 250 is mine.  All I can do not to count it now.   Go throw up on your bosses desk and say you have to go home.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:15:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I gassed up at a Wawa last night ($2.69/gal BTW), went in to pay and was wearing my Peace Through Superior Firepower t-shirt. Hippy-esque looking young cash taker droid gave me this intentional direct scolding ice cold stare, and I knew right away what was bothering her.  She couldn't take her eyes off the t-shirt and she looked pissed. So I said " So, what? You're against peace?". I could tell she was about ready to explode!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I go to my apartment office to pick up my UPS packages.  I walk in and am greeted by a friendly(and attractive) office woman.  All smiles and eye contact.  I tell her about the emergency lighting unit outside my apartment making a loud buzzing, another guy from the apartment office hears and asks for my apartment info to give to maintenance. Then I ask for my packages…three of them…oh and they are heavy.  Her and the guy bring out three boxes, containing 2,500 rounds of 5.56, with “ORM-D Cartridges, Small Arms” stickers all over them.

Smiles and eye contact went to looking at mostly at the floor with forced half smiles and looking up occasionally.  I had to make two trips to my truck.  At least she held the door open for me.  Maybe I should go back and ask her out.  Maybe I should open carry when I do it.

Your self perceived coolness comes across just a tad immature.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:18:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:19:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't flatter yourself, she is probably too stupid to know what Small Arms Cartridges are!  I mean they can't even tell you the dates of WWII or what country we fought the revolutionary war with, what the hell is a catridge.

Unless it said BULLETS they will not have a clue.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Geez.  And I thought this was the kind of site where you could relate a story like that.  I guess I was wrong.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:26:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As, ironically enough, did yours.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:37:37 AM EDT
[#13]
yeah, it's funny to see the look on my UPS drivers face...first few deliveries were Hi, mr stormwalker how are you today to....man these are heavy.well I got to run ,to, barely kicking the package out of the truck as she drives by, and never asks for a signature anymore, I think she thinks I'm dangerous
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Talking about scaring sheeple.

Yesterday i decided to goto the range. Packed my AR and pistol in the truck along with some ammo and targets. Neighbors looked at me funny as hell.

The best part was after though. Seeing as i hadn't done laundry yet - i grabbed a pair of my BDU pants and an OD underarmor shirt and my boots. After dressing in such a manner i drove to Panera Bread for a coffee (IC Mocha ). I got out of my black truck with an Infantry sticker on it in BDU's and OD shirt and the jaws hit the concrete. When i got inside it was their world had ended. They just stared at me. I smiled the whole time. Loved it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:45:08 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The best part was after though. Seeing as i hadn't done laundry yet - i grabbed a pair of my BDU pants and an OD underarmor shirt and my boots.

Please tell us it was one of the loose fit shirts, and not a compression one.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.

Oh, and buy a frickin memership.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The best part was after though. Seeing as i hadn't done laundry yet - i grabbed a pair of my BDU pants and an OD underarmor shirt and my boots.

Kharn

Definately loose fit. No way in hell would i wear one of the tight ones.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's fun making small talk while you know they're freaking out about thousands of rounds of rifle ammo.  The sheeple don't know if they should be scared or what.  
Am I immature too?

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:01:00 AM EDT
[#19]
These stories are sickening.  

This country used to not bat and eye at, and even encourage, the ativity in these posts.  

We are doomed.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:14:11 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

The tight ones are great...as long as you're wearing a BDU top over them and don't have a big gut.  just to wear the compression ones around is teh ghey, tho.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

The tight ones are great...as long as you're wearing a BDU top over them and don't have a big gut.  just to wear the compression ones around is teh ghey, tho.  

yup. The tight ones are my fav
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
These stories are sickening.  

This country used to not bat and eye at, and even encourage, the ativity in these posts.  

We are doomed.  

Thats a good point, even amongst other shooters at the range when I uncase an EBR or have the AUDACITY to carry a gun on my side, in the open, where they can see it, Oh the hORROR.

It is truly sad that the left has so thouroughly brainwashed people about guns that they are concerned when they see one. Where I grew up I'd be MORE concerned if you didnt have a gun
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:25:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Dude lemme tell ya, don't let that chick slip between your fingers. She's Yours!!! You mention she went from smiles to looking down and forced smile like she's scared. But i tell you a secret, She's digging it man! All chicks dig an armed guy, it that whole Alpha male protective thing! She just can't show it for fear of being labeled a slut! Before she was friendly cause she saw you as non-scary like a good friend (a good gay friend) But now whenever she sees you she acts coy and her heart beats x1000 times a second and she thinking "oh my God he's coming over here! Is he gonna ask me out?" So I tell you now, go club her on the head, ( sign of affection) grab her by the hair and drag her back to your cave!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:27:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry Dad.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:29:06 AM EDT
[#26]
I'd rather other people not know what I have.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#27]
My wife has stopped complaining about my wearing the AR15 "I survived the assault weapons ban and all I got was this tee shirt..and a bayonet lug, 30 rounds magazine, etc.." tee shirt to Meijers.  She would give me one of those, "your not seriously going to wear that" looks, to which I would say, "...I'm not ashamed to support the 2nd amendment and own firearms....are you??"  To which she would begrudgingly agree....12 years of marriage and I almost got the sheeple out of her!  She actually asked about a CCW permit the other day.....you go girl!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:40:16 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
My wife has stopped complaining about my wearing the AR15 "I survived the assault weapons ban and all I got was this tee shirt..and a bayonet lug, 30 rounds magazine, etc.." tee shirt to Meijers.  She would give me one of those, "your not seriously going to wear that" looks, to which I would say, "...I'm not ashamed to support the 2nd amendment and own firearms....are you??"  To which she would begrudgingly agree....12 years of marriage and I almost got the sheeple out of her!  She actually asked about a CCW permit the other day.....you go girl!

WHERE can I get one of those shirts?!?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHERE can I get one of those shirts?!?

Me too! I gotta get one
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#30]
They were sold on EE for awhile last winter...I'll look around and see if I can find the source...they are reeeally cool!

Can't find the shirt anywhere....

There is a small (4" long or so..) blk picture of an M4 on the left breast and then a larger (12" or so) M4 on the back where the words, "I survived the assault weapon ban and all I got was this shirt...and a collapsible stock, bayonet lug, 30 round magazine and flash suppresor" written below the pic on the back.

It is real cool.

Anyone else know where to find these now??  archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=91&t=241144

Found the original post.....maybe try the original maker for some more?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Dude lemme tell ya, don't let that chick slip between your fingers. She's Yours!!! You mention she went from smiles to looking down and forced smile like she's scared. But i tell you a secret, She's digging it man! All chicks dig an armed guy, it that whole Alpha male protective thing! She just can't show it for fear of being labeled a slut! Before she was friendly cause she saw you as non-scary like a good friend (a good gay friend) But now whenever she sees you she acts coy and her heart beats x1000 times a second and she thinking "oh my God he's coming over here! Is he gonna ask me out?" So I tell you now, go club her on the head, ( sign of affection) grab her by the hair and drag her back to your cave!!

Damnit! Why didn't you let ME pick it up?!

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:10:58 PM EDT
[#32]
www.impactguns.com/store/TSHIRT-AWB.html

Is this the shirt being referred to?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Thats it!!   Good job finding it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:59:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I bought a t-shirt from one of my favorite tv shows (Cowboy Bebop) mainly because it had a massive Jericho 941 printed across the front. I love that shirt. I wanted to wear it to the gun show, but couldn't find it. In fact, I got to wear it ONCE and it disappeared. I suspect my mother hid it from me for the same reasons she didn't want me buying my WASR-10. "If people see you with that thing they'll think you're some crazy and call the cops on you".
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
www.impactguns.com/store/TSHIRT-AWB.html Is this the shirt being referred to?

They should update that T-Shirt with a C-Mag.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#37]
You should see the looks I get from the kids and teachers when I wear my Team15.com sweatshirt to school.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.impactguns.com/store/TSHIRT-AWB.html Is this the shirt being referred to?

They should update that T-Shirt with a C-Mag.

Nice!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Or how about Blackwater wear to really scare the DU'ers?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top