Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 5:40:26 AM EDT
We wish they were all in a horrible accident I know.....   How on earth do these people get elected?   I wish they'd refer to DU as their constituency on the air in a televised speach so people could see how their people think!

Yeah, I edited
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:41:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:42:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Boooo! Don't get out hopes up!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:43:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd prefer they get caught on hidden camera in the midst of a cocain induced Crisco orgy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:43:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'd prefer they get caught on hidden camera in the midst of a cocain induced Crisco orgy.

They'd definitely get re-elected, it worked for Marion Barry (sp?)
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:47:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Dude, you just gave me nightmares for the next week or so. There was no need to draw that mental picture.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:51:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Are you kidding?  That would ENSURE their re-election.  Hell...half of their loony-toon constiuents would want to JOIN in the fun!  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:53:23 AM EDT
[#7]
larry, moe, curly , and shemp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top