Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 5:24:34 PM EDT
http://kawasaki.com/product_detail.asp?product=92&category=4&tag=watercraft

Its 2 months old with 90 minutes on the clock, a severe discount and a trailer.  The dude that bought it made the same mistake I made when I bougth my Honda Sabre 1100.  It just wasnt his thing.  His loss is my gain I guess.

I love the standups and have been riding them since college.  Much more challenging and fun then any sitdown jetski or waverunner.  Nothing like 80hp on pushing 350lbs through the water.

ETA: my 550sx just wasnt strong enough to push my fatass through the water anymore.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful.  Congrats on the new acquisition.

A little late in the season to enjoy in MI?

BTW, please be careful.  I can't remember the number of serious jetski injuries I've treated over the years.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Beautiful.  Congrats on the new acquisition.

A little late in the season to enjoy in MI?

BTW, please be careful.  I can't remember the number of serious jetski injuries I've treated over the years.  

No kidding on the injuries. We had one kid come in and he had his feet in the footwell.  He made a sudden manuver and got flipped off to one side.  He snapped his ankle right at the edge of the footwell. The angle of the bone wanted to make you puke when they brought him in.  

It is a little late and thats why he was getting rid of it so cheap.  Now I have to figure out where to put the damn thing for the winter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top