Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:00:10 PM EDT
www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/091205-ad-wcnc-farrakhan.4fb21767.html
"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry," Farrakhan said.

What a tool
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
he thinks democrats are idiots and will believe anything.

oh wait...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:04:45 PM EDT
[#3]
And Calypso Louie is relevant how?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
he thinks democrats are idiots and will believe anything.

oh wait...

They will.... unfortunately.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry," Farrakhan said.

What a tool FOOL !  

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#6]
New Orleans was founded 287 years ago.  If you divide 287 by 25, which is the number of the catagory of the storm before it hit land squared, you get 11.48, which is about how many feet New Orleans is below sea level.

WOW!

The Black Man was in slavery until 1863.  If you divide 1863 by the catagory of the storm when it hit land squared, and then divide that by 10, you get 11.64, again close to how many feet New Orleans is below sea level!

WOW AGAIN!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
New Orleans was founded 287 years ago.  If you divide 287 by 25, which is the number of the catagory of the storm before it hit land squared, you get 11.48, which is about how many feet New Orleans is below sea level.

WOW!

stop reading spam email...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOW!

stop reading spam email...

You're missing the joke

GM
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#9]
He is above and beyond a racist.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Farrakhan needs to keep his name in the news by any means necessary
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:21:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Given the proliferation of 9-11 conspiracy theories, I would not be surprised so see this crap take root among the tinfoil helmet crowd.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Douchebag.  I've been able to use this word alot the last 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Shit!!!!  I hope he doesn't find out about me releasing Cholera, TB, and E. Coli, intothose very same black neighborhoods, Nation of Islam thugs will be all over my ass!
What an ASSTARD that fuckstick is!Oh and I'd better add , , , and j/k just to be sure that this is not misconstrued as fact!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#14]
How did he find that out?  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Ya'll leave Chaka Khan alone, he be fo da black peeples of amerika. Didn't he kill Malcolm X?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:38:53 PM EDT
[#16]
This is why the First Amendment is so great.  The dip shits get to speak all they want and show everyone else how stupid they are.

R.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#17]

I don't think they understand just how far Black Leaders have gone down the road to alienating non-blacks. Personally, I am so tired of hearing the word "racist" used in virtually every context regarding "African-Americans", that any compassion I have felt for their plight, in the past, just boils away in anger and an overwhelming desire to divorce myself from the Black Movement. I just have no desire to wear that millstone around my neck. I'm not going to be a slave to Black America.

It has nothing to do with the individuals I meet. It's an attitude, that, when it shows up, I stay away from.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#18]
I want to see this crater he's talking about.  I also want to know how they got a demolitions team there without anyone knowing.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Everytime I see a Farrakan thread I feel the need to add this.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Hmmmm... apparently he's not aware that my dad's house, the homes of two of my business partners, along with thousands of other WHITE PEOPLE'S homes in the mostly wealthy (and mostly WHITE) Lakeview area were submerged in 10 feet of water due to this levee break.

Sick fucking hateful bastard.  Go fuck yourself you motherfucking asshole.

edit: motherfucking RACIST asshole

--Mike
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Hatred and anger against whites is what made Farrakahn, he needs to keep that anger up or he will no longer be important.  If he loses his currency, he will slowly revert to what he used to be, Louis Walcott, nobody.

The blue-eyed devils are onto ya, Louie.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:31:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I don't think they understand just how far Black Leaders have gone down the road to alienating non-blacks. Personally, I am so tired of hearing the word "racist" used in virtually every context regarding "African-Americans", that any compassion I have felt for their plight, in the past, just boils away in anger and an overwhelming desire to divorce myself from the Black Movement. I just have no desire to wear that millstone around my neck. I'm not going to be a slave to Black America.

It has nothing to do with the individuals I meet. It's an attitude, that, when it shows up, I stay away from.

Back in the 60,s and 70,s, I truly agonized over the plight of blacks in America. Today, I could care less!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:35:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Didn't you know?

The Illuminati planned and executed the remote controlled F-16 that flew into the levee.
It was controlled by the Antarctic Nazi's and funded by the Ku Klux Klan.
It is part of the Bush / Cheney Peak Oil plan to create natural disasters in every large American city within the next 50 years to that Haliburton can be awarded the rebuilding contracts.
If you play Ozzy Osborn's Suicide Solution backwards you can hear Dick Cheney spelling out the plan.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:38:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Farrakhan needs to keep his name in the news by any means necessary

wow, did you intend the obvious connection to Malcom X?  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:47:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Everytime I see a Farrakan thread I feel the need to add this.
tinypic.com/doa1wh.jpg

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:53:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You and me both
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:24:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Actually he may not be totally wrong. He may even be coming around to our side

Who runs New Orleans? Democrats......

This topic came up at work this morning by a resident libtard. I flipped it so quick his smile went to a frown in a cadence reminiscent of exercise.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
How did he find that out?  

A day or so after the storm hit a resident of NO made that accusation on MSNBC.

I’m really surprised it took him so long to come out and deliver that BS.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:32:32 PM EDT
[#31]
A scary thought just hit me:

You don’t suppose FARRAKHAN and Cindy Sheehan are husband and wife, now do you?

They sound so much alike right now.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#33]
I am about to be flamed but i have to say it. All the dumbass "poor" people that could not leave because they did not have a car WTF i drive a 400.00 dollar truck and my girlfriend drives a 200.00 car. To hell with them if they cant aford a car. What do they spend their money on? Oh wait i know bling bling. These are bottom of the barrel scum who put themselves in this place. And i have a great idea,lets rebuild this gulf coast city that is below sea level.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:55:19 PM EDT
[#34]
The dude with the Heiniken did it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:00:36 PM EDT
[#35]
I did it, I blew up the levee. Sure wish I had more product to do the job better.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#36]

+10000

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:57:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Doesn't the Nation of Islam believe that there is an alien spaceship hovering over Detroit
ready to take all the NOI faithful away to another planet that they will rule?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:16:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Louis Farrakhan has as much credibility as the supermarket tabloids...
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:45:12 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Back in the 60,s and 70,s, I truly agonized over the plight of blacks in America. Today, I could care less!!!!!!

Well said by both.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:29:38 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Given the proliferation of 9-11 conspiracy theories, I would not be surprised so see this crap take root among the tinfoil helmet crowd.

Shit, there are a couple people here I could name who probably believe it already...
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:17:10 AM EDT
[#41]
what a joke.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:45:26 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

What a tool

everyone already knows Bush blew up the levee because he hates black people
oh yeah....+1-farrakhan is a tool
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top