Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 11:39:27 AM EDT
well, i was in walmart waiting to get some ammo, and these two thugs(gold chains, rediculously long shorts that look like pants, etc...) get in line behind me.  immediately after seeing them myself and the guy behind the counter are both kinda skeptical.  somehow these two thugs get in front of me and are eyeing the various shotguns and rifles on display, and one of them makes the first stupid comment about how putting a "banana clip" on a rifle would be "gangsta".  then one thug asks "you got bullets for handguns?"  yes, the employee responded, and without even asking what caliber they were interested in, he pulls out a box of 9mm.( winchester value pack)  I assume these idiots had no clue what they were doing, because they were shocked that the value pack was so expensive..($11)  the last thing i heard before i left was" damn, dawg, these are even full metal jacket.  we are gunna have to get mo money and come back and get some of dem"   i dont even want to know what they had planned to do with these, but it probably wasnt good.  

sorry about the kinda long read, but i was kinda amazed on how dumb they were, and even more worried about what they will do with their "full metal jacket bullets".
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Funny.

Wife and I went last night.  It's a shame I don't feel comfortable going to our local Walmart without packing any more.  The thugs have begun to move in, and even last night - on a slow Monday evening, we passed two 'gangsta' chicks screaming in a cuss fest at each other in the parking lot.  

This neighborhood used to be the cream of the crop...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
they were shocked that the value pack was so expensive..($11)  the last thing i heard before i left was" damn, dawg, these are even full metal jacket.  we are gunna have to get mo money and come back and get some of dem"  

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#3]
90% of the "thugs" you guys talk about are just kids trying to fit in and be "cool". they don't know shit about guns because they never had anyone teach them. what would you know if you learned from movies,rap videos, and music? most of these kids are harmless.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
90% of the "thugs" you guys talk about are just kids trying to fit in and be "cool". they don't know shit about guns because they never had anyone teach them. what would you know if you learned from movies,rap videos, and music? most of these kids are harmless.

till they get a loaded gun.
I prefer my "thugs" unarmed
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#5]
man wes ARFCOM folks gots to rounds up dose dawgs and sendem back wheres day come fom.   Those homies bes no damn good mother 'f"ers.   Rounds dem up and puts dem on a boat home.   I betch day be "europe-americans" or maybe "austrailian-americans" ors you thinks somes odder udder continent?

Dawg fo $11.00 of ammo and a pistol I's gona bes one bad m.f. gansta.  Gets me a nice girl to bes my squeeze.  

sadly, this gives a good reason for gun control.   Maybe a reading and writing test on safety?   At least in Florida, these gangsta wanna bes will be going to prison for a LONG TIME.  We have sever penalties for using a gun while comitting a crime.  Punishes the criminal, not the gun ower.  Buy all the guns you want, but don't do a crime with them - Big time prison with MANDATORY sentancing.  Unless youre O.J. or Robert Blake, you'll be going to the slammer for a long time.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
what would you know if you learned from movies,rap videos, and music?

I am a straight white middle-class male.

I am what is completely wrong and evil with this planet.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Funny.

Wife and I went last night.  It's a shame I don't feel comfortable going to our local Walmart without packing any more.  The thugs have begun to move in, and even last night - on a slow Monday evening, we passed two 'gangsta' chicks screaming in a cuss fest at each other in the parking lot.  

I feel the same way going to Meijer here (similar to Wal*Mart).  The store that's closest to us is 1/2 full of hoodlums and 1/2 full of college hotties.

The other store is about 5 more miles away but is always clean ... but usually filled with soccer moms and breeders backing the aisles up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

That is until they actually get themselves a gun.  Here's a classic example.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:10:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I see what your sayin', but how to we know which type they are until it's too late? Yes, kids have the right do dress and act as they please as long as it doesn't interfere with others, but they also need to understand that if they dress and act in certain ways they will make people be suspicious of them. And in my opinion we have the right to keep an eye on them and defend ourselves as necessary.

Just my $0.02
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Occarr I sincerely hope you are right.  None the less, I don't get a good feeling about 'gangstas' and firearms.   You sleep with dogs and you wake up with fleas.   You can be their buddy and that's ok with me, truly.    
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gee, that's funny, your local JBT's were saying the same thing about you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gee, that's funny, your local JBT's were saying the same thing about you.

I do not dress like a thug nor am I a thug
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I go usually go to Wally World early Sunday morning before church. I have never felt threatened there, but I pack heat anyway. You never know when zombies are going to crash the store in search of low prices.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
and one of them makes the first stupid comment about how putting a "banana clip" on a rifle would be "gangsta".  then one thug asks "you got bullets for handguns?"  yes, the employee responded, and without even asking what caliber they were interested in, he pulls out a box of 9mm.( winchester value pack)

That employee is such a rascist! Just because someone is black, ghettofied, with hand-me-down size clothes, and wearing fake gold doesn't mean they want 9mm. He's obviously pre-judging those customers.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:28:39 PM EDT
[#15]
So what makes you think they were thugs?  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and one of them makes the first stupid comment about how putting a "banana clip" on a rifle would be "gangsta".  then one thug asks "you got bullets for handguns?"  yes, the employee responded, and without even asking what caliber they were interested in, he pulls out a box of 9mm.( winchester value pack)

That employee is such a rascist! Just because someone is black, ghettofied, with hand-me-down size clothes, and wearing fake gold doesn't mean they want 9mm. He's obviously pre-judging those customers.

Plus, they probably wanted .380!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:36:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Act like a thug I will treat ya like one. There was one near me  that was "harmless" and then he decided to shoot 2 girls in the head one night. He wanted to be cool and to be cool, ya gots to have a record ya know. He was 16 at the time and will be walking the streets a free man in a few years.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

They are not harmless, they are stupid and will follow others leads blindly and that includes robbing, and stealing because their buddies do it.  Its cool you know.  

Bill3508
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I go usually go to Wally World early Sunday morning before church. I have never felt threatened there, but I pack heat anyway. You never know when zombies are going to crash the store in search of low prices.

Sam's Club is a better bet (no ammo, but membership fees keep a lot of the riffraff at bay. Bonus for Business Membership, which gets you in and out of the store (usually before 10) before the waddling hordes descend for replenishment of sugar-packed colas and bulk-packed Cheez-Whiz.)
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#20]
"They are not harmless, they are stupid and will follow others leads blindly and that includes robbing, and stealing because their buddies do it. Its cool you know. "

the same could be said for your average white kid in the midwest

the average child molester is a white man in his 40s. do you feel unsafe around white men in their 40s?

for the record i don't trust anyone but my family and a couple of friends. everyone else is a zombie.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

And the special 90 degree barrel grind so they can shoot accurately while pointing "gangsta style".
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And the special 90 degree barrel grind so they can shoot accurately while pointing "gangsta style".

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
"They are not harmless, they are stupid and will follow others leads blindly and that includes robbing, and stealing because their buddies do it. Its cool you know. "

the average child molester is a white man in his 40s. do you feel unsafe around white men in their 40s?

Those thugs were acting like thugs  and I would judge the same of a white 40yr old male in a full size van driving slowly around schools and playgrounds.

Act like someone up to no good, get treated that way by the public.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:28:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those thugs were acting like thugs  and I would judge the same of a white 40yr old male in a full size van driving slowly around schools and playgrounds.

Act like someone up to no good, get treated that way by the public.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
well, i was in walmart waiting to get some ammo, and these two thugs(gold chains, rediculously long shorts that look like pants, etc...) get in line behind me.  immediately after seeing them myself and the guy behind the counter are both kinda skeptical.  somehow these two thugs get in front of me and are eyeing the various shotguns and rifles on display, and one of them makes the first stupid comment about how putting a "banana clip" on a rifle would be "gangsta".  then one thug asks "you got bullets for handguns?"  yes, the employee responded, and without even asking what caliber they were interested in, he pulls out a box of 9mm.( winchester value pack)  I assume these idiots had no clue what they were doing, because they were shocked that the value pack was so expensive..($11)  the last thing i heard before i left was" damn, dawg, these are even full metal jacket.  we are gunna have to get mo money and come back and get some of dem"   i dont even want to know what they had planned to do with these, but it probably wasnt good.  

sorry about the kinda long read, but i was kinda amazed on how dumb they were, and even more worried about what they will do with their "full metal jacket bullets".

Were refugees from New Orleans?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Wait till they start selling 40's @ Wally World.....ouncers that is.

ETA:  Shit, it's all good, Cuz....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:46:20 PM EDT
[#27]
interesting experience at china gangsta-mart today

fixed it!

by chance did they have any gold teeth spinners?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

fixed it!

by chance did they have any gold teeth teef spinners?

Fixed it for ya...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Funny.

I wear boots, too, in case I have a misstep in the used diaper minefield in the parking lot.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixed it!

by chance did they have any gold teeth teef spinners?

Fixed it for ya...

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:56:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Funny.

I wear boots, too, in case I have a misstep in the used diaper minefield in the parking lot.

Hey BB, we have a Wal Mart in Lawrenceville and it has gone to HELL.  

The one up the road in Buford is much nicer.  Clean, well stocked and no f'in' diaper mines in the parking lot.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

And this is different from every other Wal Mart how? It's either all "thug"-types  or all trailer-trash types.

I feel like a low life going to almost any Wal Mart just because I'm surrounded by so many of them. Strangely I don't feel the opposite when I go to Bloomingdales and surround myself with rich snobby types. Hmm... maybe I'm just a low-life in denial.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And this is different from every other Wal Mart how? It's either all "thug"-types  or all trailer-trash types.

I feel like a low life going to almost any Wal Mart just because I'm surrounded by so many of them. Strangely I don't feel the opposite when I go to Bloomingdales and surround myself with rich snobby types. Hmm... maybe I'm just a low-life in denial.

Nah, you aint in denial....

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:50:42 PM EDT
[#35]
This thread is racist, ban him !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top