Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 4:39:58 AM EDT
I have grown weary of  the insightful left wing, the politically motivated, and the minority empowered using race at every opprotunity.  I by very nature discriminate.  Not against any color...  Far from it.  Personally I do not care what color anyone is am offended by the question being on any propogated form for gainful employment, registration, government documents, ect...   What I do discriminate against is ignorance.  I am sick of people who have come to rely on the government for their wellbeing, and as such a crutch to their existance.  This applies to anyone across the board regardless of race, creed, or color.  I am sick of seeing people riot when the opprotunity arises and then claiming that it was justified.  I am tired of seeing the left wing attatck the right for not jumping to action...   After all, a quick cry was necessary, and those busses are forming a vital funtion in their static position.  It is Ok because as the revered J. Jackson will tell you all of this is the fault of the Rascist Right.  Amen...      
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top