Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 10:39:35 AM EDT
My dad is a Southwest frequent flyer.  He travels about 3-4 times a month from his KC office to his office in Scottsdale.  He went with Frontier this time since the SW ticket was way too much, and they lost his luggage.  It has his BP and cholesterol meds in there and he'll be gone until thurs night.

Also he wasn't just going to Scottsdale this time.  In 4 days he had to go to Scottsdale, Seattle, San Diego, and Las Vegas for some gaming and hotel deals.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:41:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Where'd he get the scripts filled?
Cant the national chains fill the perscription anywhere in the US?

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:46:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where'd he get the scripts filled?
Cant the national chains fill the perscription anywhere in the US?

Kharn

A local pharmacy.  Just got them refilled a few days ago.  I don't know how he'll go about getting some temporary meds, but I don't think going 4 days without is a good thing.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I always have that kind of stuff in my carry on.  If the airline folks ask me if they can check my carry on bag I tell them NO I will carry it.  Sometimes I have to insist.  Only check baggage that you are willing and able to lose.

Joke time:
 A traveler steps up to the counter at the airport.  He says" I'm going to Seattle -- I want that bag to go to Salt Lake City and I want that bag to go to Portland"
 The woman behind the counter said " Sir, We can't do that"
 The traveler said " Well you did it last month"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top