Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 2:54:40 AM EDT
A student walks into his final exam an hour late. The professor gives him a test, but tells him that he won't have time to finish it. An hour later the professor calls time, and all of the students place them on his desk and file out. The late student keeps working. And hour later he packs up and walks to the desk. The professor is sitting there grading papers. He looks up and tells the student that he wouldn't accept late tests. The student says "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM!?!?". The Professor says "No, and I don't care. The student smiles, says "good", and slips his test into the middle of the stack.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:56:04 AM EDT
[#1]
ha
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:00:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I needed that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top