Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 6:57:42 AM EDT
I am looking for like nutz to shoot with.
I live near Cherry Point and the ranges here SUCK.
Well for anything farther than a measley 200 yrds.

Would like to find people that shoot for fun and not so darned anal.
I found a place close that I can shoot out to 500 or so yards and not too sure on the "legality" of it.
State property. I leave no trace of evidence so if I get caught, at least I can seem responsable.
Maybe some sort of club that dosent want 500 bux to join and a bunch of Dog running hunters.
I want to stalkm my prey not wuss out with dogs.
plus these guys around here think 100 yds is looooong LOL
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:17:17 AM EDT
[#1]
There are a lot worse ranges than B & R's.  If you want to shoot further than 200 yds try this place;

Tri-County Gun Club, 3139 N. 3rd Street, Bayboro, NC 28515.
Phone: 252-745-5554
Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (600 yds), Outdoor Rifle (600 yds), Trap, Skeet
Range Access: Public
Map

I haven't been there in the past few years so it would be best to call ahead to find out what when they are open.  I got the info above off of the NRA's website so I don't know how current it is.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:19:24 AM EDT
[#2]
You would be better off posting this in the Carolinas Hometown forum.

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=34
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:34:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I heard that.
I have a $1000 RECCE upper that I'm holding off buying optics for, because I have nowhere to shoot it. We need a public range, not these "gun clubs'
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top