Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 2:11:39 PM EDT
i cant be the only guy that saw this last night greta was talking to some dude about the NO jail and what they are doing with criminals. toward the end of the interview there was the shot of all the people standing in the water like tards. a teenage black dude had a large rubber boot he dipped it in the water and poured it over his head. it was a very quick shot if i hadnt been looking right at the lower left crner of my tv i never would have saw it. man i wish i could capture that. i bet everyone would think it was a photoshop. moron pours contaminated water over himself.

i been thinking for awhile now......who drank the water?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]
thought this was gonna be a range report of hooking up with the little minx...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top