Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 5:27:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:30:04 AM EDT
[#1]

On cable, BET is holding its own telethon Friday, although it will interrupt it for a simulcast of "Shelter From the Storm." MTV is showing a benefit concert Saturday night.

That's funny.... Black people don't even watch BET anymore......
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:37:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Good lord, could they have a crappier lineup?  Funny, all the truly talented and reasonable celebrities are keeping their heads down on this one.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:46:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Sheryl Crow, the Dixie Chicks, Alicia Keys, Randy Newman, Paul Simon, Rod Stewart and Neil Young are among the other scheduled performers. Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Ellen DeGeneres, Jack Nicholson, Chris Rock, Ray Romano and Sela Ward are also scheduled to appear.

With a line up like this I'd expect nothing less.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:48:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I won't be watching myself.

I think I will go help my neighbor shovel shiite out of his pig sty!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I won't be watching. Watching what is happen in NOLA is truly depressing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:11:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Sheryl Crow, the Dixie Chicks, Alicia Keys, Randy Newman, Paul Simon, Rod Stewart and Neil Young are among the other scheduled performers. Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Ellen DeGeneres, Jack Nicholson, Chris Rock, Ray Romano and Sela Ward are also scheduled to appear.

With a line up like this I'd expect nothing less.

They forgot "The Boss".
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I won't be watching myself.

I think I will go help my neighbor shovel shiite out of his pig sty!

BigDozer66

I am not watching and it appears that crap is on every other channel, some alternatives… on at the same time

Busch Race… TNT

Shooting Gallery and Guns & Ammo TV… Outdoor Channel

Top Ten Tanks… Military Channel
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:37:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top