Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 4:07:03 PM EDT
So I went to the usual place again today on my way to work to get my grilled chicken salad. I always call it in and pick it. And the same girl (hostess) always takes the order, so she knows its me and what I want. So as I was leaving there I told her ill see her around and she said "Im looking forward to it", with a smile.  Is that a good thing? Ot just saying that cause she works there?? (Im bad about picking up on signals from womenz)

What says you ARFCOM?

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
FFS shes just trying to be nice.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, talk about some mixed messages.  I could see why you'd think there may be more to it, but some women are flirtatious with everyone, therefore it may not be personal and therefore not mean a whole lot, like if she does it with everyone and all that.  Maybe try observing how she behaves around other male customers ?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Does she have big thighs?

Then mount the woman!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont eat in there cause aside from the grilled chicken salad there food sucks.

Quoted:
Wow, talk about some mixed messages.  I could see why you'd think there may be more to it, but some women are flirtatious with everyone, therefore it may not be personal and therefore not mean a whole lot, like if she does it with everyone and all that.  Maybe try observing how she behaves around other male customers ?  

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I would suggest trying to start a little conversation with her and then lead on to the "I was wondering what time you get off, maybe we can get a cup if coffee or something" line...

That is the only sure fire way you will ever find out.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:40:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Come on ladies. I know your out there.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:42:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Hit it. Post pics.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Honestly dude, you won't know until you try, so ask her out if she's your thing. The worst thing she can do is say no(and spray you with OC and call the cops). If she says yes

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
(and spray you with OC and call the cops).

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't you have a wife?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#11]
You are desperate.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Next time you go in there, ask her if she can serve you the "tossed salad" and if she responds with "Im looking forward to it", then you know you got a keeper.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link to the ladies' forum if you want their input...many avoid GD

My opinion?
She's flirting...but it may not be anything more than that. Flirt back. See what happens. This ain't rocket science.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#14]
For fucks sake.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#15]
There's only one way to find out.  Say something like this, "You know what, I have been coming in here buying these salads for weeks partly because they are pretty good and partly to see your pretty face.  I don't know if you are dating anyone, but I would like to ask you out for dinner sometime."  If she gives you her number you are in.  Just do it.  It will only hurt for a minute.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Guys, I have an honest question.

This girl I saw in teh supermarket today, she smiled at me and asked, how are you today?  

Does she want my flesh magnum, should I go ask her numbers? Help plz.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:16:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Ichwarrior.   Walk up to her and say, "tickle your ass with a feather?"  If she looks at you like your are stupid say, "particularly nasty weather".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top