Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 1:52:33 PM EDT
Ligitimate, honest, online company recommendations welcomed! What was your experience?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
The guys in the Survival Forum have some threads running on this subject.

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=123
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:01:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a case for $50, from a surplus company that comes to my town and sets up a little sidewalk kiosk several times a year. They will ship and I have had nothing but good dealings with them (to include brand new USGI 30 rd AR mags, for $10 ea.)

I don't think that they have a website, but I can give you their phone number if you become desperate for a case.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:04:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Check ebay they always have people selling them. Gotta wonder though how many of these sellers are service people trying to supplement their income .
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Check ebay they always have people selling them. Gotta wonder though how many of these sellers are service people trying to supplement their income .

Just be careful with those- many of them are years old. Still edible, just not as nourishing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top