Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 12:43:49 AM EDT
Segment where they are putting the old lady with the pink thing on her head into a SUV then a chopper.
Geraldo walking with her holding her hand to be evac'd and the background music is violins and a vocal choir.
What a shameless ass
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:58:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:13:24 AM EDT
[#2]
He could have at least broken his nose again.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:13:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I still find Rivera's lack of OPSEC disturbing. He has been a grade A asshat since the hippy days when he was doing "documentaries" for the commies libs.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:30:02 AM EDT
[#4]
There has been only 2 times I've seen Geraldildo on TV and enjoyed it.
1. When we got whacked with the chair.
2. The report on wrestling where he pissed off Hulk Hogan and got punched in the nose.

If someone will beat the hell out of him again, I'd be happy to watch it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:49:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Gerealdo is always "full of shit".  No matter what the story, the drama never ends.  It's like he's filled the role of actor/reporter.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:37:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Geraldo carries an FNC?  I would have figured him as an Airsofter with a faux tommygun.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:57:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah. Watching him come unhinged on Fox the other night was pathetic. What a dipshit.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:03:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Geraldo carries an FNC?

Hey!!!! isn't that the gun that Al Pacino used in that movie...
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:07:46 AM EDT
[#9]
He's a nut bag.

R.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:13:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I can't stand how he dramatizes everything to the hilt. I've been watching him on FOX this whole week, and sometimes I just have to turn it off. Sometimes I haven't been able to--maybe I was transfixed by his moustache. That's what I begin focusing on when he starts to lose me.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:17:45 AM EDT
[#11]
I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that idiot yesterday.  Here he is in a taped segment on Fox News, teary-bleary Chopin funeral music or some shit playing in the background.  There's Grablo out playing the hero for the camera, trying to "help" hoist some victim onto a chopper (i.e. he had his thumb on her shoulder), getting in the way all over the place, dressed in Gucci chaps and hamming it up for all it was worth.

He looked like some sort of deranged, gay, jewish/Hispanic S&M rodeo clown out there strutting around like some psychopathic rooster with a mustache.  I'm sure the Coast Guard guys wanted to kick his annoying ass.

I don't HATE him, rather, I think he really means well.  Still,  he truly is an annoying dork of epic proportions.  David Lee Miller is a "reporter".  Geraldo is a "t.v. personality" who should be confined to the studio.

Edit: kain't spel "Chopin" proper.  I is just a hilbily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top