Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 8:46:18 AM EDT
Stuck in traffic on Kirby waiting to get in the gate at Reliant Evacuee Center and we were watching the soccer moms pulling over and unloading relief supplies onto the curb. The evacuees were taking what they needed and then we noticed a stack of computer printers in a pile. The evacuees were of course looking but going right past them to get water, diapers, baby clothes etc. One of the medical people that I was transporting said "Stop. That printer on the right looks new. It's better than the one I have at home and none of the evacuees appears to need a computer printer right now." He was joking ofcourse. The printers are probably still there.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:49:21 AM EDT
[#1]
hey.. i needed to claim a 500 write off

at least someones heart was in the right place..
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone who was looking for a tax writeoff.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:50:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
at least someones heart was in the right place..

But their head was somewhere else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top