Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/3/2005 10:11:35 AM EDT
ok this guy is definately going down, I was listening to air america on the way back from mailing in my CCW form and their news said that although criticism is being directed at the white hose, most experts agree that the real problem is lack of planning at a local and state level. that means the libs are blaming the mayor and governor. they specifically mentioned the mayor not mobilizing the cities fleet of school buses to evacute  people during the mandatory evacuation order.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#1]
pwn3d
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Hi, I'm the former Democrap Mayor of 'Nawlins. Got any openings?

BTW, he used to be an exec at Cox Cable, maybe he should re-apply there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Nagin, Please..........

Typical Dem though, was looking the whole time for someone else to bail him out, not his fault....
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Nagin we need to get rid of Blanco.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Fox interviewed a lady at the Astrodome this morning and she was banging away on the mayor.  Yup, I think he's fucked.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#6]
THERE REALLY IS A GOD!

If the libs are turning on one of their own, this is beautiful, and yes, he is totally screwed.

Just what he deserves.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:37:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
although criticism is being directed at the white house, most experts agree that the real problem is lack of planning at a local and state level.

That has been my feeling all along.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#8]
He was bitching and raising hell about getting the Superdome and bridge folks moved out of the area.... THEN, when he commisioned a few busses to evacuate poeple, who does he evacuate? Some tourists that were hold up in a hotel that had water and food. He should have at least hauled some of the bridge folks away. What a hipocrite piece of crap he is ....
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:38:28 AM EDT
[#9]
If there were any fuckups here, it's definately on the shoulders of the state and local folks. The Federal government response has been just what it should have been. The problems were a result of poor preparation on the local level. For example, the city's shelters should have had enough food for several days. So why didn't they?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#10]
You guys crack me up. You underestimate the idiocy of the voting public. He will be re-elected in a landslide.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:54:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You guys crack me up. You underestimate the idiocy of the voting public. He will be re-elected in a landslide.

DING, DING, DING, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#12]
A great example of this judgement is the re-election of Marion Berry.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Nowing this state you are absolutly right.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I don't think so.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:12:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I don't think so.

When you have dead people voting anything is possible.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#16]
The Guvnor of LA needs a good share of the blame here too.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I don't think so.

Holds back comment due to COC violation.

He'll make it his campaign to blame the Gov/President for this.. and he would win.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I don't think so.

If I recall correctly his voting base if killing itself off in LA right now.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
A great example of this judgement is the re-election of Marion Berry.

What yo smokin....crack?  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Let's morph the ARFCOM principle: Buy both!

Get rid of both.

viator
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#21]
No voting unless you have a tax return (without the EITC box checked) with your name on it. If you ain't payin', you ain't playin'. For a better America.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
www.citymayors.com/mayors-pics/orleans_ray_nagin.jpg

How the hell was this guy an exec at a major company?  He talks like he just crawled out from the 'hood.  Ohhhh, yeah, affirmative action!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:40:41 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How the hell was this guy an exec at a major company?  He talks like he just crawled out from the 'hood.  Ohhhh, yeah, affirmative action!

I heard that German and Ebonics are the most difficult languages to learn.  Ebonics may be even harder as an entire language was created with 2 vowels an 4 consonants.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Can you say Marion Barry boys and girls???
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:03:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
ok this guy is definately going down, I was listening to air america on the way back from mailing in my CCW form and their news said that although criticism is being directed at the white hose, most experts agree that the real problem is lack of planning at a local and state level. that means the libs are blaming the mayor and governor. they specifically mentioned the mayor not mobilizing the cities fleet of school buses to evacute  people during the mandatory evacuation order.

I'll kiss your ass if those "people" down there don't re-elect him.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:08:42 PM EDT
[#26]
A miniscule gripe in relevance but most of the people the news puts on camera make us look like idiots.  What you see on camera is not represenative of most Louisianans.  Most of those on camera are uneducated welfare lifers.  District #5 N.O. is what puts Dems. like Blanco, Landrieu, Jefferson, and Nagin over the top in our state.  It is a sad fairly well documented fact that these people vote, bad for Louisiana.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Marion Barry for Vice Mayor.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Marion Barry for Vice Mayor.

Yeah, he could run the cities substance abuse program.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#29]
tag
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:53:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Nagin, Please..........

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:06:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Guys, it gets better! Wikipedia's Info on Ray Nagin, I can't confirm He sounds like the black version of Senator McCain! He goes one way, then goes the other way politically. He even jumped parties from GOP to the Dems, then supported a GOP candidate (from India), then endorsed Kerry?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:13:11 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

... I was listening to air america on the way back from mailing in my CCW form

Main Entry: di·chot·o·my
Pronunciation: dI-'kä-t&-mE also d&-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -mies
Etymology: Greek dichotomia, from dichotomos

1 : a division or the process of dividing into two especially mutually exclusive or contradictory groups or entities
2 : the phase of the moon or an inferior planet in which half its disk appears illuminated

Example:
"... I was listening to air america on the way back from mailing in my CCW form"

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#34]

"How am I s'possed to achieve mah maximum potential when the muhfukin MAN got his boot on mah neck holding me down"? "Dat got dam Jawge Bush is trying ta kill all mah brothas"!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Nagin used to be a Republican but jumped parties to win.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

100% correct.  The new hero of the left.

When the Clintons get involved, they'll try to make him into the Rudy Giuliani of NO..........he saved the city, etc, etc. They'll try to get LA into the solid democrat column for 2008, which they need to do to win electorally given the current Republican hold on the South.

I can hear it now...." the first man to tell Bush and his boys that they are full of shit........."
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Amen to that brother. She is totally incompetent.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#39]
WON'T HAPPEN.

Nagin used to be a Republican and endorsed Bobby Jindal.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
"How am I s'possed to achieve mah maximum potential when the muhfukin MAN got his boot on mah neck holding me down"? "Dat got dam Jawge Bush is trying ta kill all mah brothas"!

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Nagin is a definite fucktard

Coolio could have done a better job
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
No voting unless you have a tax return (without the EITC box checked) with your name on it. If you ain't payin', you ain't playin'. For a better America.

We wish,  That would stop these common Morons from getting elected
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:44:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Nagin turned Blanco "Out" as his "Ho"
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Nagin is a definite fucktard

Coolio could have done a better job

appropriate, since NO has been a gangster's paradise recently.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
The Guvnor of LA needs a good share of the blame here too.

Yeah, but he can just send the clique mob in and bring you dead, after all.

Hard to say anything about him when you're deadded by a pipe of metel !

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#46]
He will end up a hero to these people.  All he has to do is blame Bush and "whitey" in general.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:38:57 AM EDT
[#47]
I went to some fundraiser in NOLA last year, open bar, I got fairly lit... When to the can and when I came back some balled black dude was in my seat, talking to my woman... Did I mention it was open bar ? stocked with the good stuff.

I walked up and told the guy "that is my seat, that is my girlfriend, and you need to beat it." He was rather nice about it and he fucked off like he should of.

My GF was laughing her ass off and told me who he was, hell, I didn't know.

I didn't feel bad than and I don't feel bad now.

...and no, he had no security around him, or none that I noticed.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:54:41 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I don't think so.

If I recall correctly his voting base if killing itself off in LA right now.

You don't undersand the concept of the dead voting. Ask Daley in Chicago and he'll explain it to you.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:58:00 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

They both need to get the axe.

That asshole Nagin has been pissing me off since I first saw his scrawny ass bitching about the President.

Yeah, asswipe, and what's YOUR response been? Where were YOUR preparations? Why didn't YOU lobby for the levees BEFORE the storm?

Typical Dem loser. I'll refrain from further comment as I've already gotten one thread locked this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:05:07 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I went to some fundraiser in NOLA last year, open bar, I got fairly lit... When to the can and when I came back some balled black dude was in my seat, talking to my woman... Did I mention it was open bar ? stocked with the good stuff.

I walked up and told the guy "that is my seat, that is my girlfriend, and you need to beat it." He was rather nice about it and he fucked off like he should of.

My GF was laughing her ass off and told me who he was, hell, I didn't know.

I didn't feel bad than and I don't feel bad now.

...and no, he had no security around him, or none that I noticed.

Can't believe you didn't draw down on him......

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top