Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 8:36:34 AM EDT
And it is horrible.  Flew a mission out to Hawaii and on the way home we were modded to stop and pick up Sea Bees to drop off in MS.  Overflew New Orleans, Gulf Port is wasted.  Looks like everyone not in the mid east will be involved in the efforts to rescue and rebuild, etc.

But on a personal note, had my flag flown over the USS Missouri.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Who is the operator and what aircraft do you fly on?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#2]
C130 USN
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#3]
OK.

I did a couple years as a C-141 FE.

It must be a LOOOOOOOOONG flight from HI in a Herc!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:15:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OK.

Well we RON'd in Pt Mugu as it is about 7 hours from KBay to Mugu.  Its going out that is long, headwinds all the way.  We also had a stop in Whidbey before heading to Mugu.  To top it off we flew overnight to Whidbey...  Can you say tired?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK.

Well we RON'd in Pt Mugu as it is about 7 hours from KBay to Mugu.  Its going out that is long, headwinds all the way.  We also had a stop in Whidbey before heading to Mugu.  To top it off we flew overnight to Whidbey...  Can you say tired?

Pt Magu NAS is a nice place, its sunny and cool, and in a very picturesque part of California.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top